Harry Potter bros... Not like this

Harry Potter bros... Not like this...

Attached: 1647556854205.png (796x995, 630.08K)

More evidence that the only people that want to play this game are trannies; they're just virtue signalling that they won't out of principle.

Reminder JK Rowling is a homosexualist promoter and if you support this game you are supporting the destruction of western society

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.06M)

>Hermione is black
>Dumbledore is gay
Karma.

But she hates trannies. I am confused now...who do we hate more?

I would like to add my bank account to that list of trans charities because I am about to kill myself because I was born in the wrong universe containing one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1641129550824.jpg (828x1505, 398.94K)

Who is this person and why should we care about them?

I want her to peg me

Trannies are far more degenerate and invasive.

they are the same thing, one just takes the step further
only brainwashed zoomers think gays are ok

Attached: homotrannies.png (753x279, 11.38K)

>LET US MOLEST AND MUTILATE YOUR CHILDREN, TEXAS

I hate both equally

>t. overton window shifter glowie

Attached: rep.jpg (1080x661, 84.14K)

What does V use twitter if you hate it?

/thread

JK Rowling has never said anything anti-trans. All she has said is that men who later become women will never understand the trauma of periods and breast pain in your early teens (particularly at school), and that people with a penis who rape someone should not be able to skirt the law by identifying as female and thereby taking advantage of Europe's lack of laws surrounding female rapists.

I honestly don't understand how either of those statements have resulted in her being called a TERF. It seems like no one screaming about her has actually looked into it and they're all just making a fuss in an echo chamber to try and fit in with their screaming retarded peers. I bet 90% of the JK Rowling haters were die hard Harry Potter fans despite it being a shallow and juvenile series, and would resume being die hard Harry Potter fans were they to actually look into the situation rather than crying on Twitter.

>Is okay with moderate use of heroin for children
Holy based.

Attached: 1618808751102.png (482x918, 448.11K)

>I don't want to engage in the marketing of Hogwarts Legacy so I'll post its name, promo image and a link to an article about it on Twitter while saying something about trannies

Why would you talk about this inane shit when the game looks incredibly dull? Come the fuck on Any Forums, we love to complain about we've never played, instead of crying about minorities let's complain about how this took like 7 FUCKING YEARS of development and looks like wireless bamham

Its literally people trying to fit in. She's on their side but they are so petty they won't give an inch on their "trans rights" (I am whatever I want to be and you have to agree)

Nobody cares about trannies. GAY RIGHTS!

Attached: Sebastian says GAY RIGHTS.jpg (379x417, 24.85K)

Good, the sooner it is destroyed and rebuilt the better.