How far are you in? Is NG+ worth it?

How far are you in? Is NG+ worth it?

Attached: 9245530847142e8dc2b7813a775fd47ca8bbe3e4.jpg (1920x1080, 356.07K)

>NG+
Why do people do this? Just make another character

Attached: 1645376150812.jpg (640x427, 36.73K)

Why would I want the exact same experience?

>Playing with a new character/class/playstyle is the exact same experience
>Playing NG+ with the same exact character isn't
are you brain damaged

it's definitely not the norm, but games like nioh 2 have different enemies and items for new game+

>what is respec
>esl
wew lad, retard detected

pro-tip to shitters: don't use glowstones to see if you can or can't make a jump. they don't shatter on impact

only rainbow stones shatter if the fall is fatal

Attached: rat.png (500x500, 221.25K)

I quit because for no reason at all enemies did 5 times as much damage and they're just copy pasted versions of other enemies

From what I understand NG+ isn't different enough to bother unless the challenge is all you're looking for. The item locations are the same. The item drops are the same. The enemy locations are the same. The enemy AI is the same. There's nothing "new" in NG+. Which is a real shame. At least in Dark Souls games there would be special enemies or new items to be found throughout; but in Elden Ring is just the same experience with slightly more dangerous enemies that drop slightly more runes on death. Not really worth the trouble. I'd sooner roll a brand new character and feel the experience of progression all over again rather than find the answer to "how quickly can I kill this early game boss with all of my increased stats and better gear?".

Attached: 1598496289621.jpg (1024x768, 54.67K)

only DS2 did that

Dark Souls 1. Gravelord Black Phantoms. Only possible in NG+ and beyond.

Not really the same thing, but you're right.

It wasn't a huge change, but it did add new enemies in some places that made NG+ a little different than simply NG(more bullet sponge edition).

>unless the challenge is all you're looking for.
what challenge the game on NG+ with all your gear is even easier than a fresh character.

I need to kill furry guts

I want to run a different build but with all the items/spells and a couple hundred levels to work with to make it more fun.

Until you reach the part of the game where you previously upgraded your gear to the maximum level and you're now facing enemies with increased HP and that deal more damage. Early game isn't a challenge.

>reused enemies
have you ever played a video game before? Any game with RPG elements has scaling enemies of the same type. In fact ER is one of the less egregious examples when you look at something that reuses enemies like any Final Fantasy.

>look off ledge
>see little ledge below
>questionable whether it's out of bounds or a secret path
>throw down rainbow stone
>it shatters
>put down message
>precious item ahead, try jumping

Attached: 1646689724746.png (969x1024, 836.78K)

You didn't beat the game until you beat NG+7, or whatever the highest difficulty is
I've only beat Sekiro so far

I think the person you're replying to is dumb but I also feel like playstyles aren't really all that different enough to warrant an enjoyable playthrough.
>dex? deal damage but fast and small number
>str? deal damage but slow and huge number then get staggered out of your swing anyways
>int? deal damage from a distance or with blue swings
>arc? deal damage but with red
at the end of the day, i'm still just hitting the roll button to dodge-dodge revolution boss patterns the same as everyone else, the only thing that changes is it looks when the damage gets there