People say the Wii U was a failure, but look at its library of games. If this is what you call a failure...

People say the Wii U was a failure, but look at its library of games. If this is what you call a failure, then I don’t know WHAT you call the Xbox One

Attached: BA05DC4B-F357-4B95-8C32-C54FECD48C37.jpg (500x250, 70.69K)

95% of those are already on the switch or got seqyel there.

Attached: 1614204991841.jpg (1073x7754, 2.17M)

>animal crossing amiibo festival
>mario tennis ultra smash
>wii party u
>nu-super mandate bros u
>lego city undercover
cope, tendie

Attached: 1645762143404.png (633x874, 75.01K)

>Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival

If you think the Wii U wasn't a failure, but the Sega Saturn was, then you're a massive retard.

>I don’t know WHAT you call the Xbox One
Xbox Done

The xbone was a disaster in marketing and almost killed the brand

didn't the Saturn sell LESS than the wiiu

Nu mario and lego city are kino, also mandate fags should kill themselves

It sold less than final fantasy 8

yeah, look at its library of games and see how shit it is. on the xbox you can play 99% of every major title that's come out in the last 8 years.

WiiU was a financial failure. Xbone was a legalized emulation machine.

I kneel sonygods

Attached: bargainbin.jpg (3024x4032, 1.59M)

>Xbone was a legalized emulation machine
Only if you're willing to pay extra $20 to M$.

Was the Lego City game any good? I remember Nintendo pushing it hard during the reveal but I never bothered to play it.

A non-issue for a one-time payment.

It was a commercial failure yet had better exclusives than PS4/Xbone combined.

Really makes u think.

People are sheep and the wii u had terrible marketing and wasn't portable. That's all. Nintendo realized that and with iwata no longer there to stop them they bent people over with the switch and the plebs loved it. This industry only ever gets worse.

Wii U also had best controllers. Pro Controller is perfect for my hands. It's battery is amazing, it lasted playtrough of SMT3 without charging

Piratefags are truly poor

Attached: leonardo nauraa oven takana.jpg (1078x1148, 62.69K)

It sold worse than any Xbox console and that's embarrassing considering Nintendo's legacy

Attached: le snoy face.png (931x936, 59.74K)

half nintendo's consoles since xbox debuted have sold less than the competing xbox console. gamecube sold less than the og xbox and wii u sold less than xbox one.