Introduces balance changes that should've been made before the launch

>Introduces balance changes that should've been made before the launch
>Introduces finished questlines that definitely should've been there from the launch
>Does NOT introduce fixes to massive performance issues that MOST CERTAINLY should've been fixed before the launch

This patch literally proves that Elden Ring was rushed and released in an unfinished state, yet people laud it for "giving us the patch fixing all these things so soon!". What the hell? Is every FROMdrone afflicted by Helsinki Syndrome?

Attached: Elden-Ring-Patch-Notes-1-03.jpg (1600x900, 89.71K)

Nobody cares
Works fine on my system
stop playing on a budget PC poorfag

I don't care about any of this because this isn't an elden ring problem, it's an industry problem, should've gatekeeped this hobby twenty years ago, it's a bit late to go and whine everytime a triple A pulls this shit

and the only one thing that pisses me off about this patch is that they don't give me the fucking numbers of what they changed, what the fuck do you mean shields effidiency is INCREASED?
are my greatshields finally not useless anymore?
why is sorcery buffed so hard when faith spells are the ones that are basically useless against 75% of bosses?

>Does NOT introduce fixes to massive performance
Cry more pc fag

Wow you got the unfinished quests working before the patch? You must be the haxxorman

It's made by the same people who made DaS2. You throw a heap of meat at Western nigger loving zoomers and sprinkle it with some open world single player MMO experience and you got yourself a GOTY.

The performance needs to be addressed but if you can't run this on PC on max settings you need to reevaluate your line of work and stop being poor. Or leave the board because this is not a site for third worlders.

>new sites of grace I rest at don't create a marker on the map I can teleport to

Uhhh from bros

you're not charging every Lightning Spear, are you user?

But DS2 is widely considered bad by DS player standards?

FPBP

it's pretty funny you'd use lightning spear as an example since it's the one spell that's meant to be long range for faith but with less range than a fucking thrown dart

it's still a pretty good spell

Performance patch is never coming is it?

>Nobody cares
>Works fine on my system
>stop playing on a budget PC poorfag
>WHY IS THE PLAYERBASE DROPPING?! FUCKING CASULS

because it's a singleplayer game and people will finish it?

>Introduces balance changes that should've been made before the launch
Are you retarded
How do you do balance without massive feedback
One thing is playtesting with 12 people in a room, the other is 12 million playing your game

I just love that there are probably thousands, maybe even millions of people who have had their builds utterly fucked by these nerfs. How about you test your fucking game before releasing it you fucking hacks, it’s not an MMO.

If you haven't already beaten the game, uninstalled and moved on with your lives then you only have yourselves to blame.

Attached: 1369736379036.gif (400x250, 2.92M)

I wouldn't call "spam Hoarfrost Stomp" a "build." And Moonveil and Night and Flame are still GOOD, they're just not game-breakingly good anymore.

DS2 was massively overhyped on release by journos, and back then Souls didn’t have nearly the mainstream appeal it has now. I think if DS2 was released today it’d probably be hyped up to similar levels of ER, people are just afraid to criticise from.

>souls
>singleplayer

If something is actually broken, they should notice and fix it before the release
If it's not broken, then DON'T FUCKING NERF IT IN A PATCH FOR A FUCKING SINGLE PLAYER GAME

>stop playing on a budget PC poorfag
I have an i7 and a 2080ti and it not only runs like shit, never peaking over 60 frames on med, but my horse randomly disappears and it kicks my GPU temp into the 80s
the PC port is such dogshit it's unreal

From have a good thing going. There is probably no fanbase for any other company in the world who defend the company as fervently by insulting detractors egos and personal pride. It works like magic because everyone is too scared to say shit about them

>Elden Ring was rushed
I just bought it today and started today. The Fuck are you on about?

Attached: 1503470099009.gif (200x199, 475.92K)

But there is multiplayer so balance happens
Your hoarfrost stomp had to be nerfed bro, just stop relying on crutches

tfw R5 2600X/RX5700 at 2K and the only issues are stuttering on asset loads that everybody has

I don't think it is. They're restoring content but they haven't figured out how to unfuck the LOD value while modders found the line two weeks ago.

Attached: soul leaving.jpg (462x325, 40.62K)

there were some fairly minor bugs, a couple unfinished quests (likely also a result of bugs), and some overpowered cheese weapons/skills

But I'm a fromfan and I fucking ahte elden ring. It's just that nobody cares about quality anymore. Everyone except me turned into a braindead fanboy. These are not the same people who tore DS2 to shreds over pretty minor issues.

just werks on my ps4 pro :)

>Mimic Tear no longer carries 1 [fake flask], which healed 30% HP, has lower max HP multiplier (at +10: 3.703x -> 3.4x), and gains no damage from leveling now (at +10: 2.472528x -> 1x)

I can't believe they made it literally worthless.

Any Forums is being contrarian again. Never listen to them about games once they become popular

oh shit, did they already make an actual LOD mod? The pop-in is driving me crazy

Your PS4pro is seconds away from having its enemies turn invisible at any time.

It took awhile for the complaints to really sink in. ER still has a honeymoon phase but you're seeing a pretty rapid souring by people. Not just Any Forums people but normalfag people. I'm not hearing anyone but contrarians here really celebrating ER bosses. There's a rapidly developing consensus the game takes a nosedive post capital and the shininess of exploration is starting to wear on people as well.

Come the next Souls game ER will likely be as derided as DS2 unless the next souls game goes even harder on the demented designs of this one.

>It's not an MMO
It feels damn close to it at times with recycled content and grinding

They really ought to have just gone sekiro style and made it a spellsword game. That would have actually really fucked. Spell-parrying, elementals being important as opposed to how fucking marginal anything but frost/bleed/scarlet rot/poison are, balance fights around a set selection of spells.

>Any Forums
>them
Why are you here?

>grinding
why the fuck are you grinding

what are you even grinding for