Hogwarts Legacy

Within 20 seconds we're shown the character creator with both male and female options being niggers with green hair, we then get shown the player being greeted by a literal african accented girl, then we're shown the player character in charms class with an indian professor
The entire trailer had barely any white people in sight in a prestigious british school in the 1700s

youtube.com/watch?v=wKbHWgiGIYU

Attached: heres your magical love interest bro.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

>dumbledore was gay
>hermoine was black
>everyone is slytherin voted Leave
>hogwarts was full of refugees "you just never saw them"
>Voldemort is literally Trump

They showed this before green

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-152846_YouTube.jpg (1029x616, 293.84K)

>The entire trailer had barely any white people in sight in a prestigious british school in the 1700s

The Slytherin cute gay guy is white and you can make a white protag.

Attached: Sebastian says GAY RIGHTS.png (379x417, 184.83K)

grow up
we live in a multicultural world where you're no longer the target demographic.

>you can make a white protag
wasn't shown in this trailer, how do you know

>how do you know

Because not a single RPG out there which offers a character creator doesn't let the player have a white skin tone and white facial features? The hairstyle of the protag they've already shown is white.

Please don't tell me you're so desperate to play victim you think they outright won't let you pick a white skin color.

Attached: Sebi Gay Rights.png (499x579, 288.33K)

Cyberpunk only had shades of nigger.

My V seems pretty white but whatever drama queen.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2021_01_02_07_19_54_887.jpg (1920x1080, 306.35K)

who is doing this social engineering? feels like everything in the media and entertainment is controlled by one entity

Attached: 443200.png (741x568, 29.42K)

sure its possible, all I said was that it hasn't been shown anywhere. Why didn't they quickly cycle through white / black / asian / hispanic options? why did they only cycle through a couple hairstyle options on a black person who biologically would never be able to have that kind of hair

>why did they only cycle through a couple hairstyle options on a black person who biologically would never be able to have that kind of hair

You know why. Twitter would have had a meltdown and the devs are already in thin ice because JK Rowling hates trannies.

Why can't you be the big boy in all of this? Why does it piss you off they didn't represent YOU in the trailer? I thought representation didn't matter so why does it bother you they are not showing whites in a trailer?

Attached: gay husbands duel.png (1227x688, 1.08M)

What did they mean by this? I feel like there's some sort of symbolism here

Attached: ntiCstYNfRVyM7SBQLU6wd.jpg (3234x1819, 603.45K)

>Female NPC looks like trannies again
I'm tired of this shit

I mean yes pepe boy I suppose it's possible that having characters that aren't white in a harry potter video game is all a part of a vast jewish conspiracy

but maybe

just maybe

it's because there are lots of people who aren't white IRL and would like to see themselves represented too.

>era bitching about TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY
>Any Forums bitching about NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS
what a shame, reddit is the only place talking about the game

Attached: 1631772508355.jpg (867x1200, 262.27K)

Leftists explicitly advocate for the extinction of whites and then ask us to be "the big boy", how about fuck off
As far as your rambling questions I don't know what you're talking about. I never said representation does or does not matter

They even added white female attractive v to the newest patch.

Yeah I'm waiting for the white people game (by China).

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-174546_Google Play Store.jpg (1080x2400, 1.19M)

Honey. You're not going to go extinct because a videogame didn't show the white skin color in character creator. You need to calm down.

Attached: GAY RIGHTS are hogwarts rights.png (1188x655, 1.04M)

>Leftists explicitly advocate for the extinction of whites
Only in your deranged Any Forums fantasies.

Then maybe they should make their own beloved franchise thats lasted for decades centered in 2022 africa at the africa wizard school with the african students.

Attached: 1580338308582.png (250x250, 63.42K)

> The same crowd crying about sjws and feminism uses videogames like Cyberpunk to pretend they are women and turn the story into a feminist powerfantasy

I knew you guys were hypocrites but, wow. Come on. You can't hate trannies and sjws when you're a tranny sjw yourself. What the fuck??

Oh yeah and in real life. dilate

I for one am really happy that British people are being erased from history and the future.

Demon souls remake had no pale skintone.

Why? The vast majority of normal people don't mind if people who aren't white also get to be included in the series too. It's only fucked up nazi freaks crying about it.

>This is how bongs look like in 1700
Lmao

White genocide is real and deliberate. They want to replace us with an ugly 80 IQ slave class to cement their ruling power.

nah m8. If you don't understand what's wrong with it, you're beyond saving. White people are mostly used to seeing themselves disappeared from media but the uneasy disgusted feeling never goes away. You're just supposed to be "taught" to get over it. Nah, biological imperative wins you npc faggot

>anger would be totally unjustified if an african writer wrote about an african school and then that franchise was adapted into a videogame where most of the students are white and they dont even show any black options in the character creator
kek

Attached: 1622109586448.png (764x879, 328.01K)