Why, just why, this fucking place is a literal labyrinth, is too fucking stressful

Why, just why, this fucking place is a literal labyrinth, is too fucking stressful.

Attached: just.png (712x441, 718.66K)

99% of empty and pointless
just go to the damn balcony, then look up where to go from there to fight the boss and be done

>dexfags be like

climb the dragon wing, thank me later

Go play a Sony game then

This was the point where I realized how little of a shit I gave. I just ran to the bosses, which I beat on my first try without summons, magic or shields and felt nothing, no kick of adrenaline, no desire to ever revisit this area and an urge to uninstall and play bloodborne or dark souls 2 again.

>yeah man this game just isnt fun
>yeah I totally beat the boss without summon magic or shields first try
>but yeah this game sucks
nobody believes you faggot.

eat shit, this is Anor Londo as it should have been

Almost 90 hours in. This and Stormveil are like the only two places where it feels like I can get lost exploring every nook and cranny. I love it.

>>yeah man this game just isn't fun
>>but yeah this game sucks
This is true at least

You burnt yourself out and are now copeposting

>Miss the sacred whetknife here
>can't go back to get it after endgame

Attached: vincesad.gif (171x141, 911.05K)

One of my favorite areas. Tons of shortcuts and easy roof hopping.

lol you are a pleb OP this is the best fucking place in the game
>huge ass legacy dungeon, you can step on nearly every fucking surface in OP's picture including dragon and lance
>oh you found the sewers? here's a legacy dungeon inside your legacy dungeon
>not enough? here have a crypt inside the legacy dungeon inside the legacy dungeon

its like 2 streets a couple buildings. how the fuck do you get lost.

Most of the capital shit is worthless, probably designed that way so you don't lose much once you burn it

It's everything I wanted Anor Londo to be

Attached: 1647439206319.png (720x822, 1.22M)

from what i have read, most people didnt realize you could walk on the tree branches

You DID figure out the statue puzzle on your own, right Any Forums?

Attached: 20220314043633_1.jpg (2560x1440, 410.35K)

not anymore i didnt

I bet the game and almost never touched a sewer. They really fucked up the brightness settings. I had my brightness at 10 and still couldnt see shit in dark areas.

I did after reading the dev message and then shortly unlocking that spell. But I'm not gathering int gear, leveling int, or even wasting a respec for that autist zombie.

You shouldn't have to go out of you way to get gear like that, if you were just exploring the levels properly you would have it all already

anor londo was based because it was nice and simple. FINALLY a level that wasnt a labrynth. You just beat the big knights one after another and never worried about which way you should go.

I resent your sentiment

Attached: pepeannoyed.png (360x360, 11.6K)

>user Londo but you can actually explore the city instead of just 3-4 buildings
This game existing is a fucking miracle.

Did mummy not put enough sugar in your porridge this morning diddums?

Attached: 1f62d.png (512x512, 30.3K)

Would have been pointless because I have no interest in his ending or Fundamentalist incantations.

His outfit though

I had all the gear but I just respecced lol, probably faster than using the equipment screen and I have like 15 larval tears anyway

theres nothing to explore. its empty. like 15 total enemies. theres no lore or story or anything to interact with. you are fucking retarded.

This is the best area in any game ever.

>Anor Londo but the bosses are dogshit, the enemies are just copypaste from the rest of the game and the secret area is a sewer labyrinth

Attached: 1211618086922.jpg (500x434, 28.79K)

>durr two cathedrals and a bridge is incredible!
No, fuck you.When I look down at Anor Londo and see all those trees and rivers and manors I wanted to walk around the base of the city.

Attached: 3874057-1350000593.jpg (1920x1080, 289.33K)

>but the bosses are dogshit
That's Anor Londo too, to be fair

>but muh epic duo boss!!
lol, go replay it

Anor Londo was always wasted potential, boring and empty.

I agree with him

Touch Grace

god youre a faggot dude. I wish you were right next to me I would sock you in the face good for being such a faggot

Retarded faggot pleb. No one agrees with you. Leave.

>stressful
What the fuck? This place was AWESOME.

>I just ran to the bosses
Same lol. The game is too big for its own good. I used to enjoy exploring Souls levels but when they're so massive it seems pointless because you just know you'll die and lose your runes like half an hour in to some previously unfaced elite enemy that kills you in 2 hits.

NOOOO you cant have a simple level design. Everything must be huge so I can EXPLORE. I need muh eplorationsss! Being lost is enjoyable to be for some reason XD

>waste my time exploring every nook and cranny of this garbage zone
>all I find are useless spells and int weapons
>spend hours in the sewer pipes looking for dungeater's cell
>it's actually before the pipes right next to the grace in a hole in the ground
The only people who liked this place were magic users and that's a fact.

>don't suck at exploring
>don't get lost
that was hard! if you're such a pleb you can't make a mental map of these places never play a 90s computer rpg but also use the fucking glowstones and rainbow stones numbnuts

Go play Strangers of Paradise if you want simple level design where you can't get lost.

So what's the deal with Margit/Morgott? Are they brothers or something?
Also damn they have some of the best lines in the game. Morgott's fight is so cool.

>Game lets you teleport to a grace
>Game lets you drop rainbow stones
>Game gives you flasks for beating groups
>Game lets you have healing magic
>Game lets you jump to make platforming more easy
>Nothing stopping you from taking your own notes so you don't get lost
Either a secondary or legit shit.

Same person.

lol the irony dude. Souls games became such a hit because they stripped away all the bullshit from 90s tier RPGs. Those games were TEDIOUS as fuck and souls games simply removed all the tedious shit so that only fun and challenge was left. Now we have faggots like you who want them to regress and in more tedious and not fun shit like exploring huge zones and setting markers in them. Because cartography simulator is SO MUCH FUN.

You get to explore the base of the city in Dark Souls 3

They're gay lovers.

if you don't want to explore there's literally one big road to follow

>making a mental map of a dungeon while you explore it == enjoying being lost
No wonder you would rather have linear corridors

Attached: 1570658001269.jpg (415x479, 151.72K)

Don't worry. Haligtree is even worse.

Attached: nice.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

lol no. Every single AAA RPG took care of "stripping away all the bullshit" i.e. all the good level design. Demon's and Dark Souls was a regression to complex level design in japanese RPGs

outplayed and outskilled

>DSfag actually using his brain for once
You can do this in every souls.

Youre lost or semi lost the entire time until youve explored it. Im not a retard with a bad memory. Im just saying people loved Anor Londo because it was a great change of pace and in general knowing where youre going and not worrying about whether youre on the right path or not is a good feeling.