User, go spend time with your cat

user, go spend time with your cat.
It won't be here forever, unlike your video games.

Attached: 1618196088535.png (1384x1280, 1.21M)

Attached: 1639396502993.jpg (600x452, 60.11K)

I wish my cat wasn't taken away from me

I wish I had a cat right now

My cat's in a mood right now, and doesn't wanna hang out with me. He does that sometimes. He'll spend literally months hanging out, and sleeping in my room. Just being my good bud. And then he goes and says "I'm bored of you," and does it with another family member.

Cute feet!

Its early spring.
Cats are fuking around like rabbits

Why would you pay money to clean up another lifeform's shit?

Recently had a beautiful stray cat show up before Thanksgiving when the temps were starting to freeze at night. She was dirty, underweight, and very hungry, but very friendly to humans. This is her a couple weeks after we let here stay inside.

Attached: 20220317_171356.jpg (1247x1247, 732.08K)

This is her 2 months later, lol

Attached: 20220218_190219.jpg (4032x2268, 1.94M)

Because cats are squishy and soft

Very cute kot, glad for you, user.

She's a very cute kot, well done user

I actually just put my cat to sleep today, sat in my lap as she passed away. Be nice to your cat bros

She certainly wasn't around forever, but I got 14 years of aloof catness. I still sleep to one side of the bed because of her need for space. I miss her like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 1647012556224.jpg (248x250, 6.03K)

I'm really worried bros....
>cat eats plastic stuff like strings, tape, you name it for some god-forsaken reason
>has trouble going to bathroom sometimes of course
>gets in "moods" sometimes where he becomes cold or distant
>take him to vet and spend shitton on getting him tested for all sorts of things
>all negative, supposedly just fine
>doc wants me to give him some antibiotics for a while to see how he does
>for a brief time after the visit he seemed okay
>eventually slowly reverts to his old ways
>the other night he freaked out and was shaking his head violently and walked around seemingly out of control
>never seen anything like it
>he eventually plops down without responding for a good 10 minutes
>begin to think the worst when I notice he finally moves his head and ears some after calling his name
>he slowly gets his bearings straight and is seemingly "normal" now for the past week
tlrd: my cat's future is in the air and I frankly have no idea what to do, can any of you give me any semblance of an idea of what could be wrong with him? I don't want to lose him yet...

Attached: 1628682602586.png (401x400, 133.44K)

Cats starting to move their heads and jumping around is a normal behavior.
To me it sounds like your cat might be depressed but I'm not sure what do you see wrong in your cat's behavior, was he different before? Do you have another pet in the house?

I'm 90% sure it was a seizure from how rapidly he was shaking his head, he obviously wasn't controlling what he was doing at the time. There are other pets as well but they tend to leave him alone because of his attitude, he's not exactly the most friendly or social cat but he definitely cares. I adopted him from a shitty home that neglected(abused) the animals they had, he's always been a bit "off" but what he did that night was like nothing I'd have ever seen, after some research I found a video of something eerily similar happening to another cat but it was far more controlled than what we went through. I really want to take him back to the vet but they already found nothing when I was there before and I don't have the cash to shove out for even more tests like I did before and the thought of him suffering inside eats away at me.

my boy passed away last June
I had him for 15 years
I still sometimes subconsciously look for him when I make people foods he liked

I don't want to bug her while she is sitting in an open window looking out. This is like the best time of the year for that

Whore

Bitch, I'm not gonna be here forever.

>live with friend for 4 years
>she adopts 2 cats
>I end up loving them
>have to move away
I miss them so much

Attached: hm.jpg (1200x1600, 292.21K)

I've been watching my parents cat for a few days now
All she does during the day is hide and she wakes me up in the middle of the night meowing randomly.

What a shit tier pet.

Attached: wmann1do99b81.jpg (959x719, 200.47K)