Why does he continue doing this? Is the pay really that good?

Why does he continue doing this? Is the pay really that good?

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-170552.png (720x542, 313.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ionz0aK4c3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine explaining a 15 year gap in your resume by saying you spent it recording yourself acting like a retard in your basement. Thats why.

It's alright, part of it is good because it has an old "lost episode" in the time period where he still gave a fuck. The frustration thing has always worked, but when James brings the greenscreen and puppet or fights was never the high point of AVGN. Something like Silver Surfer and Action 52, just footage and frustration has always worked best, and there's a lot of it in this episode

please show us your writing skills

>FUCK
>FUUUCK
>FUCK
>the end

I thought this episode was fun.

>when James brings the greenscreen and puppet or fights was never the high point
Fuck you that Muppet part was great
>you're just going to beat my high score and tell me to get the fuck out?!

that shit will get you hired today. he's making content and getting views. you have to start thinking objectively and not with your vagina

>AVGN
>James Rolf
>Cinemassacre
>Owned by Screenwave Media
>Run by Ryan Schott
>Where does the name Schott originate?
>German: occupational name for a peddler or a nickname for someone who always had something to sell
With jews, you lose. Simple as.

Makes me eye twitch how he complains how he can't pick up items in the C64 version yet doesn't bother checking the manual.
>pick up or touch item: Fire + Diagonally down
Yeah, the controls are shit but just fucking read the manual, should be literally the first thing you do with an old game like this.

If James had actually written the episode he probably would have taken that into account, but we all know he's only here to film the nerd scenes and VO then fuck off till screenwave writes the next script.

>Mike’s art is back
Loadwashugepilled

what the fuck a decent thumbnail?
he's back?

was expecting it to be shit after the intro, but it ended up being pretty enjoyable. life is kinda cool sometimes.

Attached: 1470434191422.jpg (680x620, 208.87K)

>Is the pay really that good?
I guess

>Self-Employed - Content Creator

You know that would look good right?

>Self employment
>A resume gap
fucking retard.

Mike made reference to the huge load in a recent stream youtube.com/watch?v=Ionz0aK4c3w

James never has to work another day in his life, why should he give a fuck about a resume?

boomer take

I wouldn’t say modern Avgn is funny and you could certainly make an argument that it’s dropped in quality but I think most episodes retain a cozy/nostalgia feel for the most part

He has a family. It's a stable, well paying job that does not require him to travel or even leave his family for much time.