MK8;DLC

H
O
U
R

Attached: Youtube borrowed thumb.jpg (1280x720, 224.97K)

It’s tomorrow user

ahahahahahaa

no man, they're out tonight. when nintendo says friday, they mean the day before/

How can anyone be excites for worse looking versions of courses we already played a dozen times. Imagine paying for this shit.

is it going to come out at midnight? why does OP say 1 hour?

my game is updating guys is it OUT?

Attached: 1473088608463.jpg (900x900, 100.79K)

It's out in less than half an hour for PAL regions, so Europe and Australia. We're unsure of North America. Could be the same time, could be midnight. Shouldn't be later than 12 AM EST.

You can download the update but it's locked until Nitnendo says you can. Which may be in like ten minutes.

The fuck do you mean retard. These are basically the best looking versiones of these tracks

i downloaded the update and also saw you can pre-load the booster pack so I did that, I wonder how we'll know it's ready.

it's been an hour, son.

Attached: 1575633767785.jpg (634x416, 66.47K)

it's out

t. bong

So how does this work? Does it cut me off from playing with people who have the dlc?

How will this work with online races and people without the dlc?

As long as one guy in the lobby owns it, everyone can play

He thought foolishly Nintendo would unlock it all regions as soon as Japan had it.

He'll be waiting another 12 hours or so.

How does that work in matchmaking? Same thing?

WHERE'S MY FUCKING TENDIES NINTENDO
THE MICROWAVE SAID THEY'D BE ON MY PLATE AT 7PM EASTERN
BUT THEY ARE CLEARLY NOT YOU'VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO

Nintendo said 3/18 not 7PM 3/17.

Is anyone else not really excited about the course selection? The Tour ports are new and coconut mall is always great but overall nothing to make me want to plug in the cartridge