What's wrong with them? They are cute

What's wrong with them? They are cute

Attached: IMG_20220317_225807.png (1894x616, 1.13M)

Attached: 1643281066897.jpg (1200x800, 666.61K)

left's haircut sucks
middle is cute
right's face's too round, looks like a goddamn oreo

>malenia is in hogwarts now

wtf

>What's wrong with them?
They're American.

Niggers in vidya will never be successful

It’s funny because all three of them explicitly aren’t, especially the Bri’ish one on the left. But whatever helps you yuropoors sleep at night.

>It’s funny because all three of them explicitly aren’t
Yup, that's the joke - they are mixed-race so they are American.

By Any Forums's standards it's only ok when whites or asians do it

Middle is from a Japanese game

>meanwhile, our beautiful white goddess

Attached: 1616179104684.jpg (2736x1500, 1.85M)

Troll thread?
>troll thread
Troll thread.
YIIKes was a good game

I mean white/asian characters

>Voiced by a black

because black "people" are ugly and scary looking

>skin is either literally the color of human poop, or coal
>they have pubic hair on their heads
>black eyes
>yellow sclera
>giant mouths and huge flared nostrils

if you weren't conditioned by hollywood/media jews and libtards for literally 20+ years of your life starting from day 0, you would see them as demons and rightfully so given their appearance and propensity for random extreme violence and crime

middle and right? yes
left? not at all

Attached: 1635192955156.webm (640x800, 867.26K)

only right looks black and more like an amerimutt than like a west african

The desperation of Discord trannies to get anyone to accept the negro creatures is just embarassing.
>guys this abomination is cute, by the way, here's your hourly spam of the same nigger webms we've been spamming for a year now, i hope we can convince you that the niggers in games will look like this instead of the nappy haired, afro abominations that absolutely everyone is already tired of

Attached: 1643401718705.png (867x823, 754.7K)

AMERICANS WILL LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GOBLINO DE LAS AMERICAS AND CALL IT CUTE AHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO
AND YOU WONDER WHY THE WHOLE WORLD IS DABBING ON YOU MUTTS

Attached: 1621517206740.png (567x499, 206.7K)

I'll never understand what's with nigger threads and having these people go
>DUDE THIS IS AMERICAN NIGGER, NOT AFRICAN WEST NIGGER
They are all low IQ savages incapable of building any sort of civilization and have the same 70 IQ brain tied to the body of an ape.

Still disagree then, it's just that most developers who put in black women in their games happen to be the "woke" devs, and woke devs also tend to make ugly female characters. The white girls in God of War aren't any prettier.

SEX

Attached: 1635358956143.png (640x671, 674.18K)

Middle looks great the rest suck.
They just purposefully pick the ugly black girls for most of their game appearances for some reason.

>not a new IP
Did you just reply to yourself in an attempt to bump your nigger shilling thread?

American game devs are the most racist pieces of shit imaginable. Convince me otherwise.

>because black "people" are ugly
according to whom? black women are average, i would rank them about the same as asian or indian women, but well below white (1st place), mena, latin, mulatto, hapa and horner women. black men are the most sexually desirable race of men

>and scary looking
that's because black men are extremely masculine in looks and behaviour, so they end up intimidating less masculine races of men. if women scary you i have bad news

Attached: 1597316784167.webm (576x1024, 952.91K)

This is a massive cope.
The reason the negro females look ugly is because they scan them.
They look ugly because it's realistic, and objective reality is something that no american brainwashing can cover up.

I wish they were and didn't feature niggers.

no, I didn't see this post so I replied to it with my dick

>I wish they were and didn't feature niggers.
I think it's more racist to tokenize them.

Anyone find it hilarious how westerners are so inherently nigger worshippers that they literally fight amongst themselves over how to properly "represent" niggers?
And you wonder why Russia and China are bringing you to your knees, you are weaklings who worship degeneracy and uncivilization, you deserve your destruction.

>black men are the most sexually desirable race of men
>>>>

Attached: 15793859717.jpg (400x400, 30.52K)

Also, I am so tired of the gaslighting by leftypol. Why the fuck they think they convince people by spamming the same shit is beyond me. The fucking BBC posters od it too.

I'm not American.

shut the fuck up and post now black girls like this one

What the fuck are you talking about?
They do this because they are nigger worshippers.
What the fuck is this of "DUDE, YOU ARE RACIST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT DOING A GOOD ENOUGH JOB WORSHIPPING NIGGERS PROPERLY"?
Are you this much of a fucking leftoid?
Remove niggers from videogames, period.

Kill yourself, nigger worshipping leftoid.

>9/10 times a black woman is presented as attractive she's actually mixed race
I don't mind black women, but it's interesting how even black people find light skins (in other words, black women with more European genes) more attractive

I didn't say american, I said westerner.
Nobody but the weakling west thinks of niggers as anything but cattle that is only worth using for slave labor and then killing off.

Attached: aacd137d-583b-481b-b8db-d703010e84fd_text.gif (400x215, 460.09K)

I'm not afraid, who's afraid of a fucking nigger and the trannies that worship them?
Finishing you all off would be a matter of pressing a button, we simply have leaders who are all cowards who don't want to do what's necessary, which would be nuking Africa and the subhumans that worship them in the USA.
And certain parts of Europe as well.

They are nigs
they are not cute

>What the fuck are you talking about?
>They do this because they are nigger worshippers.
Yes and they are unironically more racist.
Have you ever seen these people talk? They treat blacks like retarded children that need to be protected and coddled.
These people are incredibly racist. King would call them out on their faggotry.

I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm saying that white liberals are more racist than the "Nazis" who criticize this shit because they have a savior complex. Poor black people can't make it on their own, so they have to insert them where they shouldn't be. Bonus points if they're ugly, rather than attractive. The "criticism" behind any of this is people daring to see that there is a weird and perverse trend among western game studios to insert black people where they should not be. White liberals are the ones who not only worship blacks, but also look down on them for being inferior. The rest of us just realize they're inferior.

This whole "YOU ARE THE REAL RACIST" is typical Amerimutt "right wing" shit.
Yes, i'm racist, I hate niggers because they are subhumans, you americans are such inherent nigger worshippers that you have fully accepted that racism is somehow bad that you try to change it's meaning.
This is why the USA is the fantasy land of the SJW, because deep inside, all americans are.