For Honor was just updated to finally have crossplatform play today

For Honor was just updated to finally have crossplatform play today.
Let's all bully the consolefags together

Attached: For-Honor-golden-age-meniac-news.jpg (900x506, 206.17K)

Related, /fhg/ is back following the update, join us

Attached: For-Honor-Golden-Age-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 485.92K)

And if you weren't aware, they added a pirate hero at the end of 2021 as part of a new faction called the Outlanders. They are supposed to get 3 more heroes over the course of 2022.

Attached: Pirate.jpg (1280x720, 179.68K)

oh, this is actually nice, reinstalling

My current pc is shit, how badly am I going to get mashed on xbox?

Doesn't matter, still dead game. Since you are matched with players of similar total reputation, you can never play a new class since you will only be playing against one tricks at your Reputation level.

No idea, I haven't even gotten to try it myself yet.

Doesn't it prioritize location first? This would greatly help out players in ded regions as well

Sorry, I lost interest after the CCU. I miss the slow attacks with the big damage.

>slow attacks
>landing
You can still do a ton of damage with raider, warden, and shigoki anyway

r8 my Greco-Norman Warden

Attached: 20220218225617_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.34M)

People play this shit game still?

More played than like every other fighting game combined

>slow attacks
>landing
Yes? Then again I played on console where it was capped at 30, and not at the top tier, so maybe I just didn't get to the point where heavies didn't land. I also enjoyed conqueror.

Is this good if I want to jump and just fuck around?
Like, is it like Mordhau where you have a mode that doesn't count you rage quitting

how the fuck is For Honor still alive after all this time

only game of its type

JINJOU NI
SHOBU

*gets nerfed*

You get a 15 minute timeout for quitting.
If you haven't played before there is a sizeable portion of drooling retards for you to match with, though once you start to git gud you will get matched with much better players. There is a real reverse bell curve when it comes to skill level in this

Oh wow look it's fucking gay, hard pass. Imagine unironically playing this embarrassing unappealing fridge character lol