Sonic 2

sonic 2

Attached: sonic 2.jpg (864x1080, 224.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xe-K518aWOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why couldn't they get a fat guy to play eggman

Name one fatman who can play eggman like carrey

sonic but 2

No one should play eggman like carrey

this movie looks really good

This is the only movie I'm excited to see unironically. It's going to be 7/10 at best.

I am convinced when they do add Shadow he's going to be ruined and ruin the credibility of the movies, just like the games did.

I'm far from convinced Paramount can make him come off anyway but "off" next to how the other characters has been portrayed in this movie, especially since the entire reason for Sonic's reinstituted personality was is to allow him to grow up and become the hero like in the games. Shadow, based on what I think people just want to see from him, is no build up, just a repeat of the games to a tee, which doesn't work to me. I personally didn't think it work in the games in the first place, but it's even worse here for the movieverse.

Attached: 1630672059730.png (604x758, 469.54K)

Any random fatass with a decent voice would be better than Carrey. He's highly overrated as an actor and if it wasn't for his 4 same funny faces nobody would give a shit about him.

>Movie 1: Sonic 1
>Movie 2: Sonic 1&2
>Movie 3: Sonic CD
>Movie 4: Sonic Adventure 1
>Movie 5: Sonic Adventure 2
>Movie 6: Sonic Heroes
>Movie 7: Shadow the Hedgehog
>Movie 8: Sonic Unleashed
>Movie 9: Sonic Colors
>Movie 10: Sonic Generations

Attached: 1419244904626.jpg (223x314, 49.42K)

>no 06
You know it's happening

i cannot fucking fathom an adaption of sonic 06 on the big screen but i would kill to witness it

1) They don't have the balls.
2) Elise is a good character on paper, and she did nothing wrong. Fuck the haters.

Attached: 1427033723600.jpg (1100x1524, 257.95K)

Maybe they made him fat for the second movie.

>Elise is a good character on paper
Why should i like her because of her concept on paper, rather than her execution? i will hate all i fucking want

>Carrey
>highly overatted
Ryan Reynolds is that way user.

steven segal

Lacks the self awareness needed.

Carrey hype decreased a lot in recent years but he used to be absurdly overrated back in the day. Reynolds doesn't even have Carrey's funny faces, he's just a subpar actor who mostly plays the exact same character and people like him for whatever reason.

because Chris Farley is dead

jack black

youtube.com/watch?v=xe-K518aWOg

It’s bizarre how they hire all these actors and make them wear norbit costumes, penguin in the batman, that renee zelwegger streaming show. It’s like they can’t do brownface anymore so they are taking all the fat and bald roles too