Wtf is this shit? Your predictions vros

Wtf is this shit? Your predictions vros...

Attached: file.png (484x357, 257.21K)

It's a hub. You can start the game before every file is downloaded, but you can't progress at one point, so the game wants you to wait 25 minutes, amount of time required for the process to finish

Retard. That's potion brewing timer. Like in Dragon Age Inquisition when you put some event into work and you need to wait 30 minutes for it to finish.

But it says 24 minutes and 57 seconds, not 30 mins. Why would it be so specific? I'm betting on the download theory (PS5 SSD will be utilized this way)

Because the potion takes 25 minutes to brew? And 3 seconds went by?

Why would the developers show that, dumbfuck
Obviously some kind of crafting timer

Why the fuck would it be 25 minutes? Might as well be 30.
Why would they show their game having 24 minutes and 57 seconds, real time, of waiting for a potion to be made? Who wants that?

Nigger is this your first video game? They'll do this shit so they can sell you mtx to reduce timers
Fuck I hate underage faggots

Attached: 1613355976961.png (400x400, 224.89K)

This is the mobile gaming timed lockout that you can skip with some vbucks that you can only buy with real money in the vbuck shop.

Attached: yo.jpg (338x338, 15.77K)

Why would they show off a time-skipping microtransaction in a trailer? How braindead are you? It's a download hub.

Game is dead on arival. Only mudbloods gonna play this shit.

Why would they show a download hub and not explain that it's a feature to show off the sdd, dumb fucking nigger.

Attached: this guy.jpg (698x589, 201.86K)

They will explain it when the game's site is up and running.

Dragon Age Inquisition all over again lmao

Attached: C119F587-F040-47F4-B3B9-0D7B8D5DF249.png (1280x720, 1009.27K)

It's over, bros, it's gonna be gacha microtransation shit

They would have explained it in the SONY STATE OF PLAY
dumb
fucking
nigger

My prediction? It's that those 24 minutes and 57 seconds are moments that you have foolishly wasted on one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1588606988441.jpg (1623x2886, 1.27M)

Some things are better left untold so the curiosity will arise.

>24 minutes
>OR you can pay $1.49 and access it NOW

Attached: 1607767735153.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

what type of autism is this

Attached: 1631330402747.jpg (392x475, 26.7K)

It’s a WB games title. You fuckers really think it’s not going to be a glorified mobile game in terms of its MTX bullshit?

it'd be even worse if you couldn't do anything while you wait, like if you were locked in that room so you couldn't even wait the timer out and explore the rest of the castle

SPEND SOME POTTER GEMS TO SPEED UP THIS PLANT

Attached: 1618953901145.png (1280x720, 594.1K)

Oh cool, you're just baiting. Thank christ

Based