If you even mention Hogwarts legacy I’m going to fucking lose it you fucking chud

If you even mention Hogwarts legacy I’m going to fucking lose it you fucking chud

Attached: 0D7C3833-3F06-45C7-8216-DBFFA8A1B574.jpg (1284x704, 501.32K)

what is this from? resetera?

Yes

Blah blah blah, yackity yackity yackity yack. Rowling's transphobia is their problem and not mine.

Why do they care so much about trans people
Like hell I bet they don't even make 1% of the population

is a tranny forum's made up policy actually video games, i'm gonna say no

They make up at least 41% of that site's population.

Based, fuck homosexual sympathizers

>representatives, translators, and programmers from almost all major gaming companies unironically post on that shithole website

Well, at least they used to.

Because trans people are their queer eunuch priest caste.

reminder that retardera was so insanely far-left and full of pedos that neogaf got rid of them, aka the single pozziest sjw stronghold throughout the gg era

resetera was made because they were too extreme for neogaf

hahahaha

I wish it was 41 percent successes

No, ResetEra was made because Tyler was a shower goblin that wanted to rape a woman when she was drunk and got called out.

At least get your history right, as someone that doesn't post on either of those sites.

pretty sure they all left out of protest of the neogaf admin sexually assaulting some girl and the irony of a bunch of pedos holding moral superiority over anyone was lost on them

They actually make up like .01% of the population of america (likely less).
Its just that 100% of them are avid/obsessive users of most/all social media and appear larger in volume in number than actuality.

That's not fully correct, but you can run with it.

What actually happened was he walked into the shower while she was vomiting in it, and they ended up fucking shortly thereafter.

The sexual assault allegations were the main claim but they also said that Neogaf had gotten less blatantly left-wing and didn't like it. You can go on Neogaf and find right-wing/conservative posts now freely, while on Resetera if you so much as hint at being anywhere right of Mao you're permabanned.

That's not what happened. Shit, this didn't even happen that long ago, why are you trying to gaslight people that were here when it happened?

>For some reason I thought this game was supposed to be an MMO
>Its actually basically a remake of the awesome Chamber of Secrets game from like 20 years ago

Based. I’m hype

> You can go on Neogaf and find right-wing/conservative posts now freely
so basically neogaf is a right wing hugbox and resetera is a left wing hugbox, sounds like a pack of brainwormed faggots who all deserve each other

you're missing the part where neogaf banned off a lot of the really vocal SJW types who were then welcomed at resetera

Where else?

>playing a game with woke shit and an angry black companion
Stop

>hugbox
Neogaf lets you post right, left, and center-wing politishit posts. You're just allowed to post what you want.

Resetera bans anything that isn't extreme-left on sight. If you complain about it, you also get banned.

Whatever works for you user, the Neogaf/Resetera saga was pretty entertaining to watch.

she made dumbledore gay because woke. the lgbtq subhumans can kill each other

They know people would just be ERPing in the house dorms if it was an MMO.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1647279558776.gif (600x338, 3.97M)

if you love neogaf enough to defend it on the taiwanese car repair imageboard maybe you are ones of those political brainworm mongs who should go back there

>Diverge from sacred dogma by 1%, while still agreeing with 99% of it
>Become anathema and get the same treatment as infidels who openly spit on whole dogma
Imagine still doubting that this faggot shit is a religion in current year.

I'm not defending neofag, I'm saying that retardera is so much worse.

Kek

>hundreds of game developers pour their heart and soul into something, completely absent of an author's original vision, sans a few worldbuilding bits
>all of them have to take the sins of an author
Uh oh, hope you guys don't let people talk about Disney movies or like 90% of film as a whole, considering nearly everything based on a story or book from pre-1960 is going to be racist, sexist, or whatever other buzzword you want to attach to it.

guys guys chill i mean sure resetera is full of pedo trannies who's own morals contradict themselves everyday but this is just obviously so retarded it has to be fake, i guess OP wasn't lying

Attached: file.png (1184x223, 53.76K)

Implying Rowling said anything wrong to begin with. I don't even like Harry Potter or her writing in general, but all she said was you can only be a man or a woman.