Distortion2

so Any Forums, what do we think of him?

Attached: 1617866250011.jpg (1024x576, 65.58K)

Fromsoft destroyed his salty soi ass.
Amazing seen him crying on stream today, banning people telling him the truth left and right.

What

nani?

If you gota ask, you'll never now.

makes bank off speedrunning his favorite games
has a (somewhat) cute belgian gf
I’d say he made it

What's the thing to his left?
Dios mio...

Oddly defensive guy. I get he is under a lot of stress with how he chooses to play but he'll snap at rando's for no good reason. Havn't watched him in like a year or two though so maybe that's changed.

that's a ladyboy

He can't cheese anymore with the ice spell. It got nerfed. No more sub 30 minute runs

gets too salty for me sometimes, but 90% of the time he's just chill to watch

people legit just start talking shit to get a reaction from him, so the reaction he gives is banning them. I think that's fair.

>1.03 patch drops
>YOU HAVE TO SPEED RUN ON THAT PATCH OR ELSE
>No
>Walls of text
>Ok, if I have to speed run on the latest patch everyone speedrunning Mario 64 on the Japanese carts has to now run on the NA carts.
>RACIST
Speedrunning is idiots vs idiots at this point.

I watched him speedrun DaS2 right before Elden Ring and I haven't watched while playing ER myself because of spoilers. If he snaps at rando's for no good reason, then that's a change that has occurred within the span of a month. This game has destroyed him.

He chose a shitty category to have his 15 minutes of fame and now he's feeling the burn

Or he can keep playing on the 1.02 patch, you know, what a normal speedrunner would do.

who?

>what a normal speedrunner would do.
What?
How much of a drooling mongoloid retard are you?

Is that a beardless moist critical on the left?

He’s a little bitch but I like watching his videos.

speedrunners play on x or y patch for a game quite often.

Been watching since the early DaS2 days. It's kind of insane to see him pull 15K viewers now

holy shit is that genderswapped charlie

Thats larxa

Attached: gbfhj.jpg (594x594, 43.52K)

I prefer Lobosjr

Attached: FMAFOpAWYAATOp8.jpg (1536x2048, 282.33K)

He's correct

This The fuck are YOU drooling about?

he looks he hasn't hit puberty and talks shit to people in his chat as if he's a tough guy. also he looks like he's really close to coming out as a tranny.

Idk, behead soulshit streamers.

What race is this?

Attached: 726E38F1-412B-457F-98AE-C0E9591F4926.jpg (323x576, 31.72K)

>idiots vs idiots
Thanks for proving my post correct user.

bro my dick is harder right now than it was during the part of the thanos vs. darkseid rap battle where thanos beatboxes

isn't this guy dating an actual tranny?

Holy shit, it's actually a mutt defense force lmao this is amazing.
He's prolly getting so much shit out there that these excuses for human beings actually came to Any Forums to defend it.

Attached: 1636822874787.png (600x580, 571.7K)

Got buck broked by From Soft Japs.

Lazy-eye Larxa, forgive me...

Cute!

Go back to sucking Calebs dick fag

(You)

>actually had a meltdown live on twitch because a software company patched the exploited method he uses to broke a game.
HHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHA

Leaderboards go up next week, downpatched is gonna become irrelevant no matter how much he grinds it

Attached: 1647553635154.png (828x618, 634.56K)

I prefer this cute little fgt

Attached: image1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.36M)

Seems like an okay guy. Probably secretly browses Any Forums. He’s also probably secretly gay. That being said, he’s kind of a prick.

Bell Gargoyleian. in short: Belgian.

>everyone else that runs the game is just going to play on the 1.02 patch
CONTENT

No idea where you got that. He is dating some greek girl who is also streaming.

thats a male btw

>leaderboards
Good one user, now get your run removed and banned for being a bigot racist nazi from a post you made when you were sixteen years old.

wtf he's skinny as fuck, he looks much more bigger from the streams

When did user stop doing it for the lulz?

all speedrunners are mentally ill

Which is dumb, everyone knew that hoarfrost stomp would be patched. Its the speedrunners fault for not looking for alternative strategies after they got their PB

Clip? I've been watching the streams and he said it himself any% was kinda boring so this just sounds like bullshit.

nobody cares about any of what you just barfed onto your keyboard, leaderboards are as authoritative as it gets in this scene
he's not gonna get his "HOW ELDEN RING SPEEDRUNNERS FINISHED THE GAME IN 5 MINUTES" gamespot video anytime soon