Hogwarts Legacy takes place in the 1800s

Which heckin' valid and cute Hogwartsie are you going to build, user?
It its the 1800s, make sure you are lore accurate...

Attached: THE1800s.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

I'm genuinely worried that's the most pale skintone option

a purple haired asian

Don't care
Still making a pale Slytherin to bully all of the SISSYndor bitches

>1800s
>no white people calling you a nigger
isn't this erasing the racism of the past?

why do faggots like this try and make it seem every white person is pale as a ghost

White people (anglo-saxon) literally have white skin, dumbass.

white mean white you nigger mutt

A white person's skin isn't that brown [those are shit skins]

Either way neither of those dudes are even close to white

is this the italian or greek or israeli character creator?

That looks unhealthy and most of those people ends with crabskin. Doesnt help most of them are skinny-chubby.

If I were hogwarts I'd just call them muggles and refuse them.

>1800
late or early?
Because the british empire was war with the entire slave trade at the late part of that age to end slavery.
Where were these black wizards then?

Take your meds shitskin

fun is not allowed at Hogwartz

>Green hair
>Not barring colonialized savages out of white men institutions.
>Not separating men and women to their own educational groups.
Immersion ruined

Attached: 5eddd9b49b16b6d1ef21bc8f02a3b085.jpg (1627x2232, 757.15K)

The more sun you get the more likely you are to get skin cancer

I just selected my skintone with the eyedropper in photoshop and this is what I got, am I white Any Forums?

Attached: Colorcard-hex_ffddd7-www.colorbook.io.png (1080x1920, 373)

youre right!
i wanna be a 1800 anglo northern english wizard calling all the pakis chahwallas and mumftees and darkies and curry munchers

is america so far gone they don't even remember what whites look like?

You are actually retarded. Even Whites consider very pale skin as a bad thing. It means you're a pasty nerd that doesn't go outside.

OI IS THAT A FOOKIN ROICISM?!? IN MOI SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY?!??!

Attached: 1856B98F-82F1-4DF3-92A6-24D6D8EE4AF9.jpg (1057x697, 400.31K)

YOU CANT HAVE WACKY HAIRS IN A GAME ABOUT MAGIC YOU CAN TURN INTO A RAT, A WEREWOLF FIGHT GIANT TREES AND SPIDERS BUT DONT YOU DARE HAVE PINK HAIR HARRY I M WARNING YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT

No you just put your skin in direct sunlight and cherry picked the overexposed result

More like nuggles

>anglo-saxon
>white

1800s

I never read the books, but my impression was that wizarding culture was always less progressive than muggle culture. If they set it in 1800 shouldn't the wizards be in the feudal era still culturally?

>Doubting you can modify your character skintone
Come on, there is stuff that is worrying but this is retarded as shit to argue over, they wouldnt shoot themselves over not being able to make your character black after the already screechy controversy around the game

In the old days it meant you were a noble or elite

>being hyped for western aaa game in 2022
What kind of mentally ill self hating cuckold you have to be to do that lol. You mayo monkeys deserve nuclear holocaust by russian albino niggers.

Attached: 1644756840799.gif (234x200, 1.19M)

if the werewolf or rat isnt purple too they can fuck off

you guys noticed how there's dozens of blacks but no asians?

Blame JK rowling for the setup&rules of the HP universe, they have a point.

>wizards need to be inconspicuous in muggle society 'arry
I'm sure a nigger with colored hair in 1800s London will raise no eyebrows.

BLACKS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS! NO OTHER RACE MATTERS BUT PROMOTING BLACKS! FUCK OF RACIST!

>all these faggots crying about the trailer overcompensating with ethnic diversity to try and make up for JKR's transphobia
>all these faggots crying about a magic school giving no shits for race or hair colour

Attached: 1646107156971.jpg (560x415, 27.09K)

autistic ginger girl with cute freckles

Yeah and being a fat fuck was beautiful. Standards changed and there's a reason why tall, dark, and handsome and latin lover is a thing that originated in the West.

>Implying
You've obviously been to the UK, Ireland or anywhere else outside of America.

Shit is dark.

In countries that aren't America white people really do have white skin.

>MC is Asian
>Charms prof is Asian
Are you being retarded on purpose?

the already graduated at 5 years old

Attached: 20210917_164947.jpg (2048x1448, 318.82K)

This is on the same level as crying that NPCs don't freak out about you carrying hundreds of weapons in RPG games. Just don't make a rainbow negro if it's that bothersome to you.

fiction

imagine being a white wizard in England circa 1895. you've probably grown up without even knowing that the other races exist. you show up to hogwarts and you see a bunch of green haired negros all dancing and singing. lmao

Don't worry anons the bad guys are white :)

Britain always been black, history is a white wash

Attached: unknown-91.png (526x701, 1005.8K)

I refuse to buy any game that uses denuvo. This game gets artifically shilled, even without denuvo I will not support this jewish behavior.

Attached: 1647553052750.png (1320x900, 546.56K)

you mean the bankers?

>1800
>transvestite hair coloring
Lies

>1895
>you've probably grown up without even knowing that the other races exist.
Are you retarded or something?

mods will fix it right

Because we are

Oi! Why are there opium huffers in my Wizard institution!! GET THEM OUT! OUT!!

Attached: f020b061bfc55b2796a555339231da06.jpg (500x733, 51.04K)

post the video, retard

>It its the 1800s, make sure you are lore accurate...
looks accurate

Attached: b068876038e9ce3e1047f44a39b61e60--doctor-who-thin-ice-dr-who.jpg (624x609, 88.53K)

holy shit its just like how the 1800s in an all white country were, this is amazing

Attached: file.png (1912x760, 1.69M)

Holy shit, did they add playable non-human races?! Fuck yeah!

nigger people couldnt even read back then

if it is 1800s, mudblood would still be a very common term they would call first gen wizards.
Funny how that term still can be very fucked up if you called anyone that.
If the MC isn't a mudblood, or a supporting character, they will need a clear antagonist to be.

There is no walking around the fact there is prejudice.
ESPECIALLY. in 1800s.
You remove it, theres no reason to believe it is 1800s, you could just say its the 1990s at that point.

>be transported to a magical world
>too busy being obsessed with niggers
Yea I don’t think they’d let you be a wizard

Wot

pft hahaha!

Attached: 1566791250344.png (249x311, 48.65K)

let me take that back. atleast you've grown up without ever having to see the other races. you grew up in an ethnostate with next to no non-whites.

There is literally no racism in the Wizarding World so you could be black in the 1800's in Hogwarts and no one would give a shit, unless you were from a poor wizard family then you'd be bullied for being poor by the rich kids. Muggles inventing racism is canonical to the lore.

No we don't.

of course you needed to put a fucking basedjak in didn't you?

Jews aren't white

>people are now forcing themselves into an outrage at a Harry Potter game
fucking kek

Forget about skin color. This takes place in the past so do we get to shit on the floor and magic it away?

Attached: 1394394584226.png (150x190, 31.76K)

wizards have their own slurs

You called them people lol

i bet the bank goblins did this

Attached: 1612309480226.jpg (1773x1773, 531.92K)

The UK was had less then a couple of thousand non-whites until around the 1960s when they were forcibly imported by during the Windrush scam. No amount of coping will change well established facts of the matter, you can have your game because it's a game but don't lie about history. People like you are the same people that act shocked when you realize it's only in the last 50 years (across the majority of europe) that non-europeans are living here in large numbers. Even now, the minute you step outside of the London bubble England reverts back to being native born brits. Where I am you can go literally years with out seeing a black person.

usually anything set before 1990 in a movie or show or game is an excuse to why characters dont have phones

If you genuinely think that "fiction" is a good defense, then by your very same own logic, people should be allowed to completely erase black people, brown people, yellow people, etc. from any other fictional works and pretend that they never existed in the first place.

Do you agree with that?

It's nymphomania hair

Attached: 62c3d2343fbc31f4c045a5fe12c8d106[1].jpg (550x550, 41.24K)

I don't give a fuck how many nignogs are in it, the hyper realistic graphics in a fantasy game is the most ugly art style choice possible

YOU'RE A NIGGER HARRY AND THUMPIN GOOD ONE I'D WAGER

Didn't know Britain had refugees in the 1800s.

Attached: 1603848331341.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

>Japs are better at showing a European-inspired civilization than modern white people are
This will never stop being funny to me as someone who's not even white.

Attached: 1635298865872.png (518x523, 442.62K)

i missed a , i was calling you a nigger

>snoy game
>every character is ugly as sin
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF PLAY

Attached: 1644659649185.png (1278x1072, 2.17M)

My favorite part was watching her boobs giggle when she was walking in the train station

Imagine the game having a THEY/THEM pronoun in a 19th-century British video game.

Wizards spend a lot of time indoors studying. Even the niggiest among them would be Pete Davidson-tier grey goblins.

This if you squint it looks identical to any other AAA release. It's like they all pull assets from the same repository.

>t. pasty twink with eyebags

Presuming you aren't a coal miner or living in the shire, you probably live in a giant city with ports that have thousands of foreigners from all over the globe and are aware that the British Empire is a global superpower with a vast reach into the far corners of the world. Did you not finish highschool or something?

Attached: 1644620566863.jpg (2743x4062, 1.44M)

Sony transtation 9

You know a game's going to be good when the only thing you faggots bitch about is the customization options
The same people bitching give games like Dragon's Dogma, Souls games, and Skyrim when it comes to customization
>Making abomination with purple skin, good!
>Making girl with colored hair, bad!

They had refugees long before that. How do you think Sierra Leone was created?

That's because their industry allows them too though in all honesty far too many whites are absolutely pozzed beyond belief. The attitudes in silicon valley are unfortunately enforced in almost every aspect of Western industry, the UK like many other countries is just another vassal of America.

>This takes place in the past so do we get to shit on the floor and magic it away?
This is something they'll retcon, it'll definitely have bathrooms. Although they didn't shit on the floor, the shit was instantly teleported out of their assholes as soon as it started coming out.

Worshiping niggers is angloids favorite past time, whether they are brits, mutts, leafs or prisoners

Attached: Screenshot_20211221-010637_Chrome.jpg (1080x856, 191.24K)

Get woke, go broke

then how come i cant be yellow and cosplay a Simpson's character? Thats kinda lame desu

Did you guys never read the Harry Potter books?
A white wizard would think a black wizard is worth a thousand white muggles.
They literally only care if you have magic.

Attached: 1642916771709.jpg (834x720, 59.27K)

Imagine getting mad that some shitty abracadabra teen fiction full of unbelievable and reality innacurate bullshit breaks your suspension of disbelief by having niggers in a magic school in the 1800's
Flash news loser, Magic doesn't even exist so why should I give a shit about historical accuracy.
Please so go ahead, REALLY try to explain to me why historical accuracy is important in a shitty pop culture story for 12 years old girls?

Crackers really get triggered at the slightest thing. What was that about snowflakes???

Attached: 1545565698798.jpg (332x1024, 21.65K)

I don't think I've ever met a shitskin who was into HP.

No just Twitter fucks. Most white people don't bother listen to that type of shit.

I'm not even white.

>game is set in the 1800s
Why isn't everyone being racist to everyone?
Where are the people trying to measure my skull to see if I'm white enough to join Slytherin?
Where is the mechanic to shit on the floor?

Attached: 1644909503398.jpg (428x450, 33.76K)

*Also on PC
Thanks for agreeing that all gamers are hideous. Using your logic btw

Fuck off you groid loving transfag

>coal burners

>customization options
There are niggers fucking everywhere.

Holy crap, for as much as you complain about developers not letting politics into games it seems you guys are the same way, you're more obsessed with niggers than twitter.

Scotland - which is where Hogwarts is - happens to be like 96% white to this day.
It wouldn't even be that horrific if they wanted to have 1 or 2 Indians or Chinese, just to acknowledge the empire and claim magicals travel, but diversity quotas know no nuance or sense so of course they have to throw in everything.

All of the EU is a vassal of the USA

You're in immense denial my dude.
Most white people are braindead and love this kind of garbage.

Call a black person to their face and see how triggered they get

Wizard Blaked Raw: Roling's fantasy.

nothing says 1800s england like asian & indian protagonists

>Please so go ahead, REALLY try to explain to me why historical accuracy is important in a shitty pop culture story for 12 years old girls?
Would you have the same stance if people made a game set in Africa and just made it have 90% white people?

SO MUCH DIVERSITY HOLY WOWW
i fucking hate niggers
nigger fatigue
make it stop

Attached: 1647286480446.png (1715x923, 2.41M)

>NO NO NO!! I MAY HAVE NEVER READ THE BOOKS, NOR HAVE ANY ACTUAL INTEREST IN THE GAME, BUT THERE MUST NOT BE ANY BLACK PEOPLE IN IT!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THE 1800S WAS A TIME OF ISOLATION FROM THE WORLD!!

Attached: 1645842148182.jpg (720x679, 42.99K)

>woke shit
No

Attached: 1643925267713.jpg (935x1024, 83.94K)

I think you need to put down your phone and go outside

So? A white wizard with magic is superior to all black wizards. Wizards are extremely racist as you've pointed out.

They look brazilians lmao, they are just programing whites in USA and Europe for their future, this is how you will look like while ruled by blue eyed white skin jews

Attached: 16220920346317.png (501x710, 379.77K)

>culture was always less progressive
Not really. They just never adopted technology because they didn't need to. You could argue that Hogwarts is stuck in the past to a comical degree but that's literally what big UK private schools are like.

>ITS THE 1800s WHY CAN'T I LYNCH ME SOME NIGGERS
Is this really your only complaint about the game? Seriously?

>when this is the developers source material

Attached: kzm3tc5jgdnz (1).jpg (656x880, 85.61K)

Indeed. I am too. Sick of games making the whitest skin color that of an average desert Mexican.

What makes it funny is that it's Harry Potter, a franchise that has always shoved everything they're complaining about in every single piece of media it has produced.
The LOTR bitching at least made sense.
I've always assumed people complaining about these kind of stuff are mexicans.

Not enough games do that imo

Doesn't this downplay your shitskin ancestor's past that they are simply washing this all away and 19th century England was this magical utopia? What the fuck are you niggers even fucking complaining about? You was living in absolute utopia but you niggers are still complaining.

Attached: fat_ugly_bastard.jpg (1000x1068, 147.48K)

Left is a chad Filipino.

The rest of the game looks like typical uninspired AAA western shit, so we kind of already know what to expect.
I'm not Mexican either.

>game is made by a bunch of foreign born
>white people
Oh you poor fool.

There shouldnt be either, its fucking victorian england.

I live in Ohio. where I'm from I literally see maybe two minorities a year. I'd imagine that number would drop even lower in 1800s Europe.

Why are they so ugly? I don't like it.

Call a groid a nigger and watch him get a seizure

>still being mad over this instead of embracing the great zion
ngmi

amerimutt hands typed that post

>>all these faggots crying about the trailer overcompensating with ethnic diversity to try and make up for JKR's transphobia
they are overcompensating for her non transphobia in all games then? lmao you defenetly are not obese

Attached: 1633297311843.jpg (477x643, 52.04K)

it's a sony game, it's a requirement these days

disingenuous faggot

All Any Forums cares about is skin color. No one hear plays games.

wizards are too busy being racist against every nonhuman species and nonmagical humans to care about brown people

None of them look like children or teens.

>"You're a wizard ha-"
>"ZAP MUTHERFUCKA!"

I seriously wouldn't give a goddamn so long as I like the story.
It seems like people struggle with the notion of fiction for some reason and that those fucking stories aren't real.
You can write ANYTHING you want in a fictional story. The only important thing is that it's good and well structured.

You sound upset. No one cares about your obsession over black people faggot.

>wanting to be white
lmao

How so? It's applying the exact same logic and the exact same "defense".

Why are you guys applying real world logic to wizards, their culture is so separated from muggles's they dont know what a dentist is or the purpose of a rubber duck.

When will you autist stop being triggered?

any thread here is basically over when a soijak shows up

This is the future of the UK and it's beautiful!

>when I insult people, they get mad

Merula

Ohh noo babby is gonna cry watch out everyone, user is having a toddler moment.

Harry Potter fans are mostly lefty faggots, how did this surprise anyone?