I shouldnt be surprised this is movieshit not accurate to the books, but it still sucks

i shouldnt be surprised this is movieshit not accurate to the books, but it still sucks

Attached: 1618780830336.jpg (1280x720, 89.08K)

Yeah the movies contain the only stuff that is good about this shit which is the atmosphere of the first few movies and the music. Its shit otherwise

>but it still sucks

What about it sucks? The trailer was fucking amazing. If anything we have to be careful it's not a bunch of lies like Cyberpunk 2077. But holy shit the game even has dynamic weather and seasons, even Elden Ring doesn't have that shit, nor Skyrim.

Attached: ahhhh.png (1196x1312, 2.6M)

>What about it sucks?
the fact that its movieshit not accurate to the books

Elden Ring has dynamic weather, not seasons though.
Need to see actual gameplay footage instead of trailer to make a judgement, the world looks beautiful though.

>80% of the characters are non-huwite
>amazing

Bro, the differences between the movies and books are very few. I'm sorry the game doesn't have lots of elven servants in Hogwarts but that's literally the only difference.

Then make a based white male yourself? Why do you care about whites not having representation?

So you pretty much want the Pottermore Artwork turned into a game?

Attached: latest[1].png (1101x492, 1021.19K)

The only thing that looks bad is the combat and forced cutscenes

>Harry Potter never had diversity
>Creator said Hermoine is black
you were never a fan retard and I’m tired of Any Forumsfags pretending to care about series they know nothing about

I hope I can racemix in this game

>Bro, the differences between the movies and books are very few.
the most fundamental part of the magic world, how spells work, is wrong. spells are not laser guns like shown in movies and in this game

>only thing that looks bad is 50% of the gameplay

Attached: ddx4z6f12iljiRySvzf1CWpe-VWmdkq2eVQk7SEXtkQ.png (256x256, 17.5K)

Player character aside I only saw the gryffindor girl? The other two are as white as they can get
I dont understand the problem with this game, it's not as bad as many expected from that angle it's actually fairly accurate to the source

If Hermonie was originally black, she would have said so when casting

>"Hermoine's pale face peaked out from behind the tree"

Nothing what JKR said in her woke phase is relevant or real. There was enough black characters in the original tho.

its still a retcon even if its made by the creator. there are no niggers in true harry potter. kill yourself tranny nigger. its a fucking game set in 19th century england.

Looks amazing from a production standpoint, but the combat looked pretty boring

This. Book-accurate stuff would look goofy as hell and everyone would hate it. Thankfully this looks a lot less dark and gay than the later films, almost like the Columbus stuff.

>Creator said Hermione is black
Enough of this bullshit, JK Rowling's own drawings clearly show her as white in comparison to how she draws Dean Thomas (Right side)

Attached: vM55XiMSmiY3XFbsuWn8z8[1].jpg (551x551, 183.11K)

They literally said they're including book content that never made it to film, keep on seething.

Nobody cares about your dogshit contrarian opinion

Attached: 1605903139104.webm (480x480, 2.77M)

Cry more inbreds, nothing is changing

And who could forget the famous jewish student: Anthony Goldstein.

>Book-accurate stuff would look goofy as hell
yes
>l and everyone would hate it.
wrong

Attached: meplay.jpg (1023x768, 243.29K)

too many blacks, i'll wait for the chink one

Attached: 1647550329760.jpg (1080x1231, 163.67K)

You are a fool to believe anything that comes out of that woman's mouth.

I want to fuck the Hufflepuff girl