What is Any Forums's opinion on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

What is Any Forums's opinion on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

Attached: pokemon mystery red.png (1200x1199, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cMr8smRyAwI
youtu.be/9hSrrXJkHjQ
youtu.be/blge4fEHzoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pretty good, playing Super now

Throwing orbs, nuts and rocks are way more fun than nudging and using abilities imo.

Love the series. Would love another remake on switch because dx is so unbelievably fucking good. Probably beat it 3 dozen times since it came out

Only good pokemon game

Pure soul even if grass types are basically unusable

It and Ranger are the best Pokemon games ever made
Too bad they're both dead

How's the remake? I would have hoped they had remade the vastly superior Sky, but whatever.

they removed friend areas and all the soul

Attached: pokemon mystery dungeon soul soulless.png (1868x1250, 2.89M)

try shiren
the art you see for one scene in this game is amazing

Friend areas still exist
>b-but you can't wa-
The friend areas were glorified menus, and reformatting them to be easier to adust is literally an upgrade
>b-but muh sou-
cope + seethe

They fooled us into thinking that pokemon would ever have stories with deeper themes and consequences for characters actions than a slap on the wrist and toddler tier scolding. Explorers is remembered because its the peak of storytelling in a children's game.

>Villain's only motivation is survival

Attached: 1609279016592.png (1266x688, 542.74K)

Super Mystery Dungeon's endgame is the sickest joke I've ever seen. A Fire dungeon AND a Bug dungeon AND you can't bring anyone else with you. Sunflora had a special episode about this in Explorers about how bullshit it is.

Attached: 53142985_p4_master1200.jpg (400x1200, 774.45K)

What would you say the WORST starter in each game is? I picked Riolu and Pikachu for my team in Super because I wanted something neutral against most things.

God I wished Cubone was a mainstay startermon for the whole series and not just Red/Blue.

He's my favorite pokemon, man. I love that little fella so goddamn much. And Bonerang was fun as fuck to use once you got it.

I can't watch the ending on Rescue team without crying.

Attached: 1646179997390.png (500x500, 88.29K)

Not sure but Eevee is the worst partner in explorers and arguably the worst party member in any game ever.

Attached: 0.jpg (400x240, 100.82K)

we need more new games. i know that the guys from shunsoft have big balls and would put every single mon in new entries.

>try shiren
shiren is really based, I enjoyed the grinding and finally getting that really OP sword that pretty much one-shots every enemy, even those annoying cyclop fuckers in table mountain

one of my favorite game series of all time
youtu.be/cMr8smRyAwI
youtu.be/9hSrrXJkHjQ
youtu.be/blge4fEHzoo

Super is such a broken game that you can get though anything as long as you have enough overpowered items/moves. You can do stupid shit like kill Mewtwo with an underlevelled curse mon if you have pounce wands and a couple of reviver seeds.

On a seperate note I really hate the tiny rooms in this games mainly in the beginning dungeons but also in the post game ones like Heart lake, that shit is so much less fun than making the rooms bigger but giving the dungeon more floors to compensate