He filtered millions

He filtered millions...

Attached: Elden-Ring-Crucible-Knight-Boss-Guide-Closeup-Inside-Evergaol.jpg (1000x500, 95.36K)

Fuck this cunt. I've kicked his ass multiple times and I'm very tired of having to do so.

>cannot be staggered
>cannot be cheesed by magic
>can't summon ashes
Literally the hardest boss

I killed him and the duo on my first try

Attached: 1647427426183.png (489x527, 290.22K)

He can be staggered
it just takes ages

killed him with heavy R2 spam on my spear and then back away after landing a hit
fuck those inconsistent iframes on shield parry
and why do bucklers still have higher iframes than normal shields

is there a single mandatory crucible knight fight

I got his armor and look like a chad

>He
Someone didn't read the armor lore

I killed him with some dude, we each took out one knight. It was pretty kino when I saved him by aggroing the other knight when he was low HP and he thanked me by spamming the L1/Block in my direction.

>fighting him with heavy weapons
>the only attack I have that is fast enough to squeak in between his attacks is crouching r1, anything else I don't have enough time to roll away without him retaliating and annihilating 3/4 of my health bar
>FROM goes and nerfs STR even more

lmao
I beat him but still. It's going to feel like retirement when I do an INT build.

Attached: 1616368164227.gif (220x237, 688.52K)

just parry him

Attached: bface.png (255x213, 107.25K)

>one of the easiest enemies to deal with in the game
>filtered millions
kek

I honestly had a good time, it was pretty much was taught me how to be a good player. Too bad in the end I never beat the game because I'm a casual shitter.

>>cannot be cheesed by magic
But that's how I beat him. Just keep your distance, learn his attack patterns, and dodge with proper timing.

He did. I was trying to cast spell but he wouldn't let me. Sorcery sucks.

*equips buckler*
Eh, nothing personnel

Enemies even hard ones used to share the player mechanics which made you fragile but them as well, would run out of stamina and have to wait etc, had reasonable hp
Now it's just infinite stamina + infinite fp + 10k hp + tail spam + ground stomp + endless comboing + infinite reach moves + nerfs to player abilities
So much fun

>cannot be cheesed by magic

Attached: haman.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

>Cannot be staggered
Use a hammer/greatsword, dipshit.

I fucking hate that fighting this faggot is all about finding that magical distance where he isn't close enough to chain into a second combo but also is close enough to get in an attack before he resets.
I hate that this is what a lot of fights boil down to in general.

>smack his shield
>he's forced to do a super easily read, super easily dodged attack that he can't chain with anything
>punish
>rinse and repeat
it even works on his second phase

Attached: 20220316225633_1.jpg (1920x1080, 420.23K)

To make up for them never being good for blocking.

>endless stamina
>relentless attacks
>lots of fake out attacks.
>almost impossible to stagger
>you can parry, but from made the window so small that only no lifers that only play souls games can do it.
>every attack takes half your health even if you have 50 vigor.

Its cheap

now hes nerfed to shit

i was stuck on him for 3 days
after the patch i one shot him

He can be parried pretty easily. Pic related though. I literally have no idea what the fuck is happening when I fight it

This. You can avoid the shield attack by just walking around him.

The four hit combo he does after the stomp is also very punishable, you can get 2-3 hits with most weapons.

Strength builds are pretty much jump attack: the character. At least it's still pretty fun to spam them and Lion's Claw for insane poise damage. I'm doing 1400 damage before bleed/frost pops on most enemies in the endgame with a jump attack.

>that one in the aqueducts just flew off the edge and died

lmao