Why aren't you playing this

Attached: SWBF2_box.jpg (270x368, 22.33K)

because star wars video games don't like nerds

im playing elden ring right now

gonna need online before i get back into it. did everything else twice and abuncha co-op stuff already. need online to blast space faction faces to round things out

I was several months ago. There used to be a shitload of cheaters. And I dont mean like "Maybe Im bad" experiences, but like people 1 shotting darth vader through block with a officer gun.

I still play it weekly with my buds

Attached: AF868596-4A99-424B-B1E8-19252B5D58C7.jpg (3840x2160, 714.89K)

Yeah I don't understand why they don't give this game more support. It's a very solid platform and personally it's some of the most fun I've had in a first person shooter in a long time. They recently fixed the 1 hp glitch so things are pretty good right now.

how did you get 4bb8's?
Looks fucking hilarious

I only play good games OP, not drivel made for redditors.

Im gonna try to give it another chance, I really liked it, played it a shitton

Its a bad designed game, thats it.

There’s a glitch that lets you trick the game into thinking you’re a different character while still being the character you were previously.

Okay so how do you do that

Shitty gunplay.
Abhorrent "skill" card system that replaced actual skill
HAHA NEW HEROS AND BATTLEGROUNDS BECAUSE FUCK THE INTEGRITY OF THE CLASSIC
Forced story about a literal who strong womans that no one asked for.

Missed the Ebin giveaway. I don't think I'll ever pay money for EA games anymore

post good games then

Is this truly the only actual good star wars game in years?

Too many retarded teammates

Attached: 1581280324642.png (544x572, 223.94K)

Maybe since Jedi Outcast 2 and Commando, sure. It's still a shitty shooter though. Too dumbed down, even for Star Wars.

because it's like battlefield for even stupider people when battlefield is already for sub 90 iq players

Hit respawn in HvV, go to the character select as the respawn timer hits zero and quickly select another character. If it worked then the game will keep you as the first character you were playing as. Check your starcards because it'll give you the star cards of the second character you pick. But anyways if done right the first character duped should be selectable for another player to play as.

My friends stopped playing it

Try SWTOR if you want truly brain dead teammates that will rival WoW battleground levels of fail