Elden Ring is officially DONE FOR

Elden Ring is officially DONE FOR

Attached: 1hogwarts legacy.jpg (1280x720, 301.52K)

Attached: file.png (608x106, 90.15K)

This is now an Elden Ring thread. Post your waifus

Attached: ranni.jpg (800x1200, 1.07M)

Not feeling good about Portkey games previous track record but whatever, if the game is shit it's not like I lose anything and if it's good hey a good Harry Potter game great.

ME ANDROMEDA FACES AND BATMAN COMBAT. WHY GOD.

you posted her

How does it feel, Elden Ring fanboys... to be a part... of the losers club? It must be so incredibly sad believe me it's so, so incredibly sad, it's the saddest it's ever been. IT'S OVER!

You asked the question and answered it in the same post.

really hope this gay wizard shit launches next to Starfield to get BTFO

This looks like the most bland shit possible. Gives massive Dragon Age Inquisition vibes.

lmao Basedden Ring fanbois are literally shaking in their boots

So it's just going to be Dragon Age in Hogwarts? That's only partially what we wanted. We wanted a fully immersive Hogwarts experience as a student where the outside areas and plot took a backseat to the school life. We also wanted 7 years where your actions and grades in lower years affected what happened in latter years. Why did the game company ignore us?

>Elden Ring full of cute girls
>Only one white girl in Harry Shitter
>Properly won't even be able to romance her
absolute state of play.

There's absolutely no way you thought you could get what you're describing from modern day western devs

Roderika

>Elden ring but it's just raya lucaria
pass

REMINDER TO ALL TROONS: J.K. ROWLING HATES YOU AND THIS FRANCHISE WILL ALWAYS BE ASSOCIATED AND CREATED BY A MIND THAT DOESNT WANT YOU TO EXIST

Attached: 1644506778727.gif (434x432, 17.54K)

its made by avalanche, portkey is more of a support studio here

Fuck off shill. Rowling is a peak sjw cunt in every other aspect. Just because she's right about trannies doesn't mean you should shill her.

Look up what a shill is, stupid fuck.

>NOOOOOOOO ROWLING IS BASED BECAUSE SHE HATES TROONERS BROS
Fuck off shill.

>Basedden Ring
Thank you for calling it based.

Stay mad, troon

>Reminds trannies that rowling hates them
>Somehow thats shilling, with not a single positive endorsement in the message
how fucking autistic are you?

>Trying to make a sjw who just showed off new product look based
>Not shilling
Fuck off shill.

Got to admit I was getting DSvibes from the combat. It won't be a hard game though seen as it is aimed primarily at normies.

Take your meds, schizo.

It will probably have way better storytelling since that is usually the worst aspect of Fromsoft games. Depending on how fulfilling the story and combat are will determine if it bumps ER. For me personally Fromsoft combat is no longer satisfying so ER was not very fun to play since there's not much else to it.