Any Forums spent 50% of their playtime here to over level bosses they can’t cheese

Any Forums spent 50% of their playtime here to over level bosses they can’t cheese

Attached: 1647549879364.jpg (1600x912, 325.28K)

I don't even know where this is.

>Bird
Is that the famous bird area?

does leveling help? dont bosses scale?

I had 100k runes when I entered this area and ran through it because I was afraid I would lose them. Plus I didn't feel like dealing with all that bullshit on top of the bloody fingers.

I didn't even know this zone existed until after I killed the wrestler

I don't even know what that is. The only area I found where it seems I could easily grind to overlevel is outside that beast guy that eats deatroot killing those midget KKK goblins.

>bosses that can't be cheesed
lmao.
t. sl1 chad

No, leveling vigor makes most bosses much easier

How the fuck can you make out a bird?

i don't know why people would ever need to farm souls, i still halfway through the giant mountain and am already SL 155
never farmed, simply explored the entire map

How do you even get there?

Jokes on you I got overleveled off pvp

nice water graphics you got

i was already overleveled by the time i got here. if you actually do most of the dungeons souls are far too easy to grind. then there's that shit like the "late game" caelid bosses you can reach almost instantly on a new save and kill in 30 seconds to get 30 levels
interestingly ng+ seems to almost have lower health bars than the norma game, i was able to roll the entire main story boss cast in under 4 hours with a +9 blasphemous blade

Never understood people thinking grinding was necessary in this game. Whenever I came up against something I couldn't beat (ie Radahn and Malenia), I've always just come back later. Sure, towards the end of the game that becomes a little harder, but I've been holding off on starting NG+ because I'm STILL exploring. And I'm still finding new things!

Attached: 1632039937841.gif (345x237, 1.87M)

Where is that? I need some xp

I only have 20 hours of playtime and am lvl 95 through this farm.
I'm going to use cheat engine if I die to a boss more than 10 times
Either make the game fun or fix it. I already have to use YouTube to find where the hell im supposed to go to complete quests so why not use cheat engine if the devs won't give me basic tools to play the game like directions on where I'm supposed to go

Brah... why the fuck would bosses scale? Only brainded fucktard devs in the west put that in their RPGs

I don't have online you can't get there until late game without it

I hope this is b8 m8

I literally can't fight radahn without looking up tutorials on where to do it.
I got into the castle (which I also had to use a tutorial as there was no way to know how to get in) and when I got in the castle there was no way point. I finally found the way point after another video and then some old man Said when the stars align the festival begins.
How tf am I supposed to know even the stars align without some sort of guide it's never explained

Does anyone know where the new summonable NPCs are?

>How tf am I supposed to know even the stars align without some sort of guide it's never explained
It's just words, you can go there regardless.

yeah levels and health totally matter

Attached: 1637876678620.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

Where do I go to fight radahn then. I want to fight him but according to youtube I have to do some quest on the other side of the map