NINTENDO

Hottest takes on this company.
Go.

Attached: DE6818A0-5490-4280-9634-FDA21C072A48.jpg (1280x720, 40.31K)

They have games.

I said hottest user.

The only company that wants to make customers happy instead of trying to jew every last penny out of them.

Also makes more kid oriented shit and im not really into most of their games.

Pokemon has never been good.
The Gamecube and N64 sucked.
Metroid > Super Metroid.

There's nothing wrong with their pricing strategy, buy games day one and it doesn't matter that they're still full price years later

nintendo is based for accidentally making their consoles consistently relatively easy to emulate

>kid oriented shit

this is what's hard for me, the only way I feel I can sit down and play any of their games is if I'm drunk or high out of my mind. Seriously how the fuck does anyone enjoy these Japanese kid games unless they themselves feel like a mentally retarded kid internally?
Makes no sense

Attached: 1646272732619.png (400x400, 38.83K)

They're eventually moving to California

kys frog nigger

I think the interest in Nintendo's games drives development on emulators more than "being easy to emulate."

The last great Old God of video games. Its impossible to imagine how different the video game landscape would be without Nintendo.

Even 40 years later, they can be consistently relied upon to produce exceptionally excellent gaming experiences and constantly push the boundaries of gaming innovation.

>The only company that wants to make customers happy while trying to jew every last penny out of them
fixed for total accuracy

seethe faggot

Attached: 1647463020228.jpg (719x721, 308.43K)

>nintendo is based for accidentally making their consoles consistently relatively easy to emulate

You have it backwards. Nintendo's cream is their exclusives which makes people desperately hungry and motivated to emulating their games or even making their own versions.

Nintendo appeals to kids because their games have bright colourful graphics and inoffensive content.

Nintendo also appeals to adults because adults just want to play fun and engaging unpretentious games and Nintendo generally make the best video games in the world - design and craft which can only be appreciated by an educated adult mind.

The grey area is the teens and young men, who struggle with identity and maturity. They shun anything which may appear "child-like" because of their own insecurities while holding on to a bafflingly hilarious belief that video games are a medium capable of delivering deep, insightful musings on the human condition, naunced storytelling and non-cringeworthy voice acting.

A quick look at any Best Games Ever list and - without fail - the Top 20 will always be completely saturated with Nintendo titles.

Their tendency to neglect dead series is a result of them being a great place to work. they don't force devs to work on games they don't want to.

Most of it comes from the fact that massive portions of the world have access to PCs but not Nintendo games or consoles. For instance Brazilians couldn't buy Switches in retail until 2020. Sony is everywhere, there is no need to emulate them, and Xbox games are on PC.

Good post. Stop being insecure and learn how to appreciate pleasant visuals, rock-solid design fundamentals and catchy music.

Dumbass zoomer faggot

>everyone is a zoomer because I say so
and you want me to kms?

Attached: ge_5th_pz_div_31_pz_regiment.png (512x512, 283.81K)

Will never have a 4k 60fps console this decade.

Attached: 1645862565586.png (1410x3200, 1.13M)

they are masters of limiting expectations while somehow not eroding consumer confidence. Targeting children allows them to fart out low quality franchise material relatively quickly on bad hardware. The DS and 3DS were the golden age due to interest from indie and smaller japanese devs.

They make pretty good games.

I'm more of a Xbox chad. I have a hacked Switch and I will often load games onto it for my young kids to play. I usually playtest the games just to see if they'll be able to play them and/or anticipate any questions they might ask me about it.

One such game was Captain Toad. Which looks like pure pre-school kid shit. But I became competely fucking addicted to it. Its an absolute unappreciated gem of a game. It got to the point where I was just waiting for my kids to go to bed so I could keep playing it by myself.

I don't care for most of their output and the shit I like has been dumbed down but it's still better than the current alternatives with rare exceptions that I don't like for different reasons. All bitching is ignoring certain fundamental parts for others.

This is backed by research into their own demographics. Post pubescent males are the least likely to embrace Nintendo but the trend ends maturity.

Attached: 1636081397979.png (707x751, 375.06K)

*at maturity

Remember when they marketed this toward millennials

Excellent taste, Captain Toad is a great game. Be sure you've got the latest version of the game so you and your kids can play co-op and fight over camera control.

Its very easy to enjoy their games in a local or online setting with friends. Dumbass redditfrog cancer.

>he says on a Mongolian basket weaving forum dedicated to praising muh "kek"
backwards logic kikes like you deserve to be beheaded slowly

A candidate for the most anti-consumer company in the entire industry, but unfortunately has a great track record of games.

>2016 election tourist thinks his reddit mascot is board culture

They make the hottest lolis

>Anti-consumer
Lol, aside from pissing off streamers they really don't do much of anything anti-consumer. at least nothing more egregious than the rest of the industry. The "nintendo is anti-consumer" meme is just butthurt youtubers spreading hate because they might have to get a real job.

The only games that have even been REMOTELY interesting in the past few years have come from or are on Nintendo consoles.
Nintendo needs to stop fucking pulling the drip feed bullshit, the N64 library is probably one of the better cases in recent memory but fuck I hate it

>bringing political niggerdation into something completely unrelated
nice way to deflect and try and change the subject faggot troon

Attached: 1647361295543.jpg (881x596, 132.45K)

They stopped being good when Yamauchi stepped down

Attached: D2hnyCoU0AAVV_0.jpg (2550x3300, 1.37M)

>game was available on Wii for 10 years
>game is still available on WiiU and 3DS
>gets angry that game is also available on Switch through a slightly different method
I'll never understand you faggots that get mad because you can buy something