Elden ring is full of aliens. Little greys...

Elden ring is full of aliens. Little greys, The race astel (like astral or asteroid) natural-born of the void (void referring to space) is, falling star beasts who literally fell from space and share many similarities with astel's race, the centipede creatures around evergaols, the fingers, the elden beast.

Attached: jtws1plefve81.jpg (640x332, 51.69K)

ok

Possible bloodborne reference

Astels race and fallingstar beasts look like the same species which used different materials to shape their bodies. Beast uses rocks while the other one uses the skeleton of giants.

Aren’t pic related just failed experiments by renalia?

Those are albinaurics AKA homunculi, not ayys, OP.

That's just what the two fingers want you to think!

I am also certain that elden ring does in fact take place in the souls universe
Where is unknown but when is definitely around ds1 in terms of thousands of years
Aside from basiliks being in the world, a talisman speaks about the ancient dragons
>paledrake talisman
>around the time of ancient dragons from beginning of time
>paledrakes are upper noble dragons
Maybe it’s talking about seath since there has only been one instance of a pale drake but this shows it’s either before or after the age of fire
Lot of bb references too, so maybe the dungeons are the ancient yharnam dungeons with chalices and such, since you get lot of item names that are very bbie like beast blood and chalice tears

Dragons are indeed incredibly common in Elden Ring, unlike in Dark Souls where they were on the very verge of total extinction. There are likely thousands of dragons and drakes in the ER world in different lands.

Well the basilisks could also just be a nod like patches, moonlight, and stormruler are

those things are what tie all the FromSoft games together. it's more out of tradition than some commentary on the interconnected SOULSBORNE universe. unless someone wants to argue ARMORED CORE is a souls game now because of Patches's involvement.

Maybe there was an area untouched by Gwynn that is inhabited by dragons
We don’t know how big the souls world is
Could be one planet or multiple ones
Could be
For patches, I always thought of him as a wanderer
Don’t know where he came from, but somehow he landed in limgrave, did his bullshit, and when shit hits the fan, he dips and leaves to perhaps lordran
Patches like Gael are one of the few people who have survived the beginnings and ends of time
We see this in ring city where they wander to the ends of the world alongside you

Drakes, sure, but as for the primordial stone dragons, Seathe was the last of his kind.

Don't look that far into it. Miyazaki and GRRM just really like dragons

Also, if you do Fia's questline she mentions something about the First of the Dead.

Elden Beast looks fucking awesome when you actually fight him as compared to some of the images i've seen posted here

Attached: 1538958336648.jpg (522x522, 109.89K)

That would mean that someone from limgrave witnessed seathe at one point or an outsider did and travelled to limgrave to tell about it

I'm talking about Dark Souls, not Elden Ring.

That's Godwyn, he was the first Demigod to die and became known as the Prince of Death
ER is basically a Souls reboot

the greys are explicitly man-made though

>ER is basically a Souls reboot
It could also be this unfortunately

>The race astel (like astral or asteroid)
I'm pretty sure astel should be aster (star) but the name got fucked in translation

It takes place in the lands between the worlds, the DS world is it's own thing but beings from there can leak into the lands between, the outer gods control these other worlds and fight gor control over the nexus of the multiverse