Die to boss 3 or 4 times

>Die to boss 3 or 4 times
>Ah fuck this
>Search up how to kill boss on YouTube
>Copy same strategy
>Beat boss
>That was easy
>Continue to play the game and have fun and not be frustrated
Post here if you summon, use OP weapons, farm runes, and use YouTube to basically cheat the game and enjoy it instead of being angry

Attached: 38$73737.jpg (783x391, 42.67K)

It takes me like two dozen tries to beat some Souls bosses. But the satisfaction and relief after finally doing it feels so much better.

I don't get angry. You must be pretty insecure to get angry over losing at a video game.

i got tired of fighting blood raper Mohg and put on a funny hat and killed him with a big laser

Summoning is valid. Using guides is valid. Gatekeeping is not. There is nothing wrong with playing on easy mode.

Attached: 1536151813770.gif (500x281, 1.34M)

I use moonveil and summons, but do what you want. It's crazy how people here seemingly forget to have fun.

>soulsfags praise the games for their in depth rpg mechanics and the variety of play styles they allow for
>get mad when anyone plays the game "the wrong way" by using mechanics built in to the game

Attached: 1615333330427.jpg (210x240, 21.95K)

>Overlevel
>Use "cheap" weapons like Golden Halbderd
>Accidentally spoiled on strats because my favourite streamers are a little ahead of me
>Use ashes
>Use summons
>So far all story bosses have been beaten within 3 tries
Elden Ring's been fun, glad they put in so many easy modes on this game so dumb dumbs like me can progress easily. I just beat Rennala so I'm sure I'll meet the one-shot bosses soon. Better up my vigor from 30 to 45.

Attached: pepe_01.png (900x777, 16.59K)

Summoning is valid. Using guides is not. You don't get to say you beat the crossword if you turn it upside down and look at all the answers.

>gets angry like a little incel online instead

If bosses don't have to play with the same rules as ne, you fucking bet I'll use everything in my arsenal to beat them

Getting angry at a video games is something 99% of sane normal humans have done and still do tard either you have no soul and lack emotion or you are lying on the internet that you never gotten mad while playing or doing anything

>*Uses Great Rune*
>*Calls for NPC*
>*Summons Mimic*

Attached: 5n8aqq.png (912x900, 166.67K)

Is the Godslayer's sword worth using? I'm thinking of re speccing since they nerfed night & flame.

>die to boss three times
>go to shoot bird for 10 minutes
>now 5 levels higher
>go kill boss

Simple. This strat minimizes thinking

Attached: Bird.jpg (1600x900, 136.04K)

>nerfs oh no
>open ER
>Transient Moonlight still hits like a truck
>mimic still tanks like a champ
what was the panic about

You didn't beat the boss
You didn't beat the game

Game is made around summoning minions. Can't consider it cheating on principle
But watching people seethe over people playing different here has given me keks

Attached: 1647447322012.png (384x224, 16.38K)

Had to use ice stomp on Malenia. Only boss I cheesed, well her and there was a boss revenant in some dungeon I co-op summoned for

But honestly if using stomp is cheese then frostbite and bleed in general is also cheese, and ash summons, poison, rot, any status effect really

See I keep seeing this but the people seething and answering with 20 (you)s are always the ones that used summons. Is this just projection?

I thought NG+ resetted your SL I feel like im too overleveled now but I want to use Rannis sword, If i were to start a new character from 0 how long would it take me to finish Rannis quest

Attached: 7C46C5D5-A2B6-4D75-B40B-B389AA7E2C37.jpg (112x85, 3.85K)

I'm currently doing a wretch sl1 run-through

The bosses are made expecting it somewhat imo, they get attacks that are made to aoe them out and delete their health. , but they aren't that hard to beat without. All bosses easily die to just properly dodging and smacking with patience