The desexualization of women in Western games phenomena

Reminder that sexy women wearing sexy clothes was considered a good thing among people for thousands of years and only these past few years there seems to be a systemic deletion of any sexy women in western media

Attached: 501.jpg (384x480, 48.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/i10_lBtC3qnRXUK3SiOBhg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

getting mad over females in games, sound like a virgin lol, just ignore it

bikini armor looks retarded
"monsters" that are just human women with furfag shit tacked on and weirdly colored skin look retarded

Okay? What does any of that have to do with OP?

>women wearing sexy clothes was considered a good thing

Real women still do this. Stop playing Video Games made by trannies and onions boys and go outside and have sex. There, fixed your irk,

I don't play western games except skyrim and I modded skyrim.

mossad bots

so the statue in OP's picture are only made and enjoyed by people who can't have sex? i say you should kys tranny faggot

You can't have sex with a statue.

Then I don't want to have sex

Oh yeah?

You sound like my parole officer.

>games need to be just like real life, but only when it's convenient for my argument
Fuck off reddit

You guys are making a gay man look straight as an arrow

Funny... I admire the female form, it is graceful, beautiful and it's own way powerful. Yet, women are fucking retarded or at least most women, so utterly ignorant, slow witted and naive. I don't hate them, but damn are they making it difficult to love them.

It's so tiresome, what a joke.

Attached: Dudestorm.jpg (663x465, 54.89K)

They told me you can't have sex with pixels either, but I found a way

what does that have to do with anything?

Don't care didn't read
Post more sexy statues

shit, even fatty gamer girls loved it

So was slavery, you gonna tell me that was actually good?

It's precisely because of the attractiveness of their form to men that is why so many think they can get away with having the mentality of children a lot of the time.

what else would you expect from the resident discord troons?

Vidya butts thread

Attached: 72829.jpg (975x689, 133.62K)

That sounds like a challenge.

I know ;_;

Attached: 0c5st5qzk6g71.jpg (850x959, 82.53K)

Why are you incel coomers so desperate to play as pretty women in games? Are you trannies? Stop obsessing over bleeding front holes and get a life.

Attached: 1601301832392s.jpg (250x239, 8.77K)

Did you just get horny from the statue and tried to make a thirst thread?

This is what you have to compete with.

Attached: 1626807023810.png (719x723, 1.14M)

It doesn't even matter since Japan still makes the hottest females in gaming right down to the npcs. So, nothing of value is lost.

Captcha: AZOVM

Classic incel with rapist tendencies. But actually won't go through with it cuz coward

>male characters are attractive
>no complaints
>used as gym motivation
>female characters are attractive
>complaints about unrealistic standards
>labelled as incel fantasies
Why?

Compete with for what? That man is gay. No man who likes women looks like that, only people who like women are gross fat incels or suicidal trannies and neither of those groups have abs.

Attached: 1646283886345.jpg (1080x1350, 179.81K)

news flash retard women wearing armor is unrealistic in the first place

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/i10_lBtC3qnRXUK3SiOBhg/
Seek some fucking help man, I see you spamming gayshit in every thread you don't like.

>Why?

I remember men having a meltdown over Chris redfield getting buff in RE5. I hate this whole "Uuhh us str8 men are very secure with our body and NEVER hate other men for being prettier than us!", that is fucking bullshit and you know it.

Shhh don't ruin their fantasy. They like to be feminists when it comes to smashing the patriarchy and women killing men but god forbid the woman breaking gender roles is also ugly!

It's funny the
> I hate feminism
crowd never has a problem with Lara Croft refusing to settle down, have kids, marry a man and go back to the kitchen, they are ok with seeing her kill wolves and overpower white men.

Attached: SLUT.jpg (2152x2140, 3.1M)

slavery gave niggers a purpose atleast. look at how they act since graduating from being farming equipment.

Attached: 1602178297051s.jpg (125x96, 3.35K)