How fun would a game about your life be?

How fun would a game about your life be?

Attached: intellectual feel.jpg (800x800, 55.05K)

Pretty fun as long as it ends after high school

Trips of truth

It would be fucking terrible

Attached: pepe sad.jpg (500x421, 20.88K)

Imagine factorio except no creativity.

my nigga lol High school was the only time I was genuinely happy.

it would crash on loading screens
and fail to boot 90% of the time

What things did you like about highschool user?

about as much fun as the show, the movie, the novel, the colouring book, the mobile app, and the tie in comic with 3d glasses and scratch 'n' sniff centerfold

I want a scratch and sniff of (you)

So badly.

>no stress because im smart and so never studied and just copied friends homework
>went to a smallish school, knew everyone there since childhood so I didnt have social anxiety. Only realized social anxiety was a problem for me in college when I didnt know the other kids
>no responsabilities at all
>time moved slower
>I got bitches in high school
>played sports
>played WoW with the boys every day
>drinking was "epic" back then and now its kind of sad
>The "paradox of choice" I think is a big factor. In highschool you are doing exactly what you should be doing. You dont have a choice and there are no doubts about your place in the world
>etc etc I could go all day

>Wake up
>Wage
>Play Vidya and Internet for a few hours
>Go to sleep
>Repeat

Crippling depression/10

It'd unironically be a generic game everyone's played a thousand times, maybe with a few cheap emotional cliches thrown in there, but overall not a terrible or especially interesting experience.

Solid 7/10.

Attached: 1595983279444.gif (540x304, 1.39M)

when the fuck does the Any Forums level end? i've been save stating through this shit for years but i'm still not done.

Attached: 1647365626721.png (399x400, 44.41K)

I have bad news.

Attached: 1582838899598.png (1497x1381, 1.34M)

Indie Reddit game about depression

98% of OPs on this board for threads about the game would just be "What the fuck was his problem?"

>freshman year I go to school in a different town because I'm an awkward fuck with a shit reputation
>develop a stable group of acquaintances, we talk every day
>cute girl who sits next to me in classes seems to like talking to me. I have no chance of getting with her or asking her out
>turns out they were just using me to help with class/homework because I was slightly intelligent
>as soon as I fuck up once they move to a nerdy fuck who also got good grades
I think that was the point where my confidence took a big dip. I'm constantly paranoid people, especially women, are just using me

You might be soft locked

It would be difficult to make something good, but I have something in mind. A strategy game based on Any Forums shitposting, defend your board from a raid, master your meme making skills to unlock better shitposters like the aussie on vpn and brazillian with 500 ping, raid other boards and sites. It could be cool if done right, oh or maybe it should be an rpg

this basically all my mc has done for like the past 10 levels wtf. is Any Forums really that good?

Tragicomedy.

>redditjak

Attached: Go Back.png (1080x1008, 746.39K)

The Any Forums part is easy, but I am in the "shitty rent" stage for years and no matter how much I grind I can't unlock the self-owned player home because of the insane price and starting disadvantage rng

>go to the shitty part of town
>start fights with random junkies and hobos and shit untill i have to go to work
>get home and watch anime/play vidya to copy moves from the next time i fight junkies

sounds kino

it would be fun until high school, that would be when my parents would ruin the game