You would have hated if it was made by Western Devs

You would have hated if it was made by Western Devs

Attached: 1646489306730.jpg (1920x2560, 1.04M)

western devs arent capable of elden ring

Attached: 1647476297522.jpg (1080x1350, 157.78K)

it would not have been good if it was made by Western devs

Yes

Attached: images.jpg (738x415, 63.07K)

nah, open world is trash regardless of if its made by trannies or by soulless insects

Attached: 1633275235522.jpg (559x314, 23.88K)

astonishingly accurate
in low rez this could pass for ass creed

What would tarnished senses do if it were in the game?

Probably a dedicated slow time button

But I already hate it.

Probable like great will light we see on some graces but its comes out of you when you press it. Also probably the screen goes black and white and just the light stays yellow.

Attached: 1646075515352.jpg (1024x1014, 111.93K)

this, but I actually hate it more because it isn’t made by western devs because that is the reason it is getting 10/10 reviews instead of 6/10 like it deserves

Western Devs are incapable of making something of Elden Ring's quality, so it's a dumb hypothetical

So you think reviewers FAVOR Japanese games
Are you literally retarded?

Western devs would have at least had ultrawide support. The only workaround is a mod that requires you to play offline. Fucking nips.

This

This but you're missing a few things

Attached: 6C5BEEA2-47A1-4A56-880A-0D5E22204B87.jpg (1024x577, 138.79K)

It would have been shit if it was made by western devs.

Not all Japanese games, but Fromsoft games absolutely yes and you are retarded if you think otherwise. People are afraid of criticizing it because they don’t want to get accused of being bad at games even though the game has glaring issues and isn’t fun. I have beaten it several times without summons so I am not afraid of saying that it is mediocre as shit.

Yes, I'm sure your complaints about the game are legit, serious issues and not just a list of absolutely petty and retarded shit.

why have you beaten it several times if you think its mediocre? im struggling to even get to halfway because i legitimately DO think its mediocre

If it was made by western devs it wouldn't be the same game so it's a moot point

If nothing else was changed, this game could've been playable on keyboard+mouse.

i kinda hate it anyway. at least western devs would have tried to fix the performance by now

Something about western gameplay just doesn't "click" with me.
The games just don't feel fun to play, everything ends up being too slow and janky.
I used to think I was just a Fromdrone, but I enjoy Nioh 2 more than almost every From game.
Even going to capcom games, I enjoy stuff like MonHun World and DMC5 far more than any of the western games that try to emulate them.
Honestly, I feel like the only western games I enjoy are the ones that involve guns, western devs are just lacking *something* that makes melee combat in their games very lame and crappy.

>triple-A consoomer hates video games
many such case

i already didn't like some of from's games

would literally be a ubisoft shit if it was western

works on my machine

>wake up in the tutorial area after beating the Scion
>"okay, THAT just happened"