I've marathoned the whole Yakuza series up to this point, but I just can't find it in me to finish it...

I've marathoned the whole Yakuza series up to this point, but I just can't find it in me to finish it, anyone else feel this way?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 63.34K)

There purposely long games. Their designed to last a long time.
Of course you're going to get burned out

Why marathon six copies of the same game?

but I can go back to 5 and 0 for hours, there's just something I don't like about 6

>marathoned the entire series
Well thats where you fucked up.

Nope, I fucking loved 6. Comfy, kino, and a good send off to Kiryu. He FINALLY released he can't half ass shit anymore like he's been doing for decades because it's literally getting people he cares about killed.
Well until 7 and he comes back anyways kek

Attached: y65.jpg (2560x1440, 828.95K)

>marathoned the whole Yakuza series
>I just can't find it in me to finish it,
I'm amazed you're still breathing.
And it can't possibly be worse than any of Saejima's prison sections.

-probably because despite being a "final" chapter, it really doesn't feel like one
doesn't help that it's blatantly a rushed testbed for the new engine, so it lacks content, combat isn't as refined nor does it have the variety of older games, etc.

Based spoiler

I've never played 7.
What's the reason for him coming back

The long battles aren't as epic as in other games, fucking the CIA in three while making your way to Mine was cool, the hundred man fight was amazing, escaping from prison the first time got a good deal of tension.

body double

Well his body double is alive. The actual dude is dead.

His dead body? It was made by the CIA

You cant face the Kiryu saga is ending.

Han or Kiryu? With Kiryu, they coyly just say "Oh I hired this guy to help; he looks pretty strong".
I think because 7 is dealing with the collapse of the Yakuza (as happened in our world too) it actually doesn't matter too much if Kiryu stays hidden or not despite his deal anymore.
Han is just them wanting to not waste a cool character so they have his body double show up.

No the Jingwoon guy had a body double in case a rival gang tried to kill the OG guy, they would most likely kill the body double but since the original guy died, the body double is out of work.

Has Korean Virgil really a popular character?
He kind of seemed like a useless villain

I honestly don't think it is unless the dude has been living in a cave forever. Kiryu in 7 was plastered EVERYWHERE. It was a spoiler when 6 first came out on Playstation, sure.

he was. He's much cooler in 7 and Han is kinda OP.

Attached: callingforbackup.webm (853x480, 2.96M)

I'd probably get super burnt out too if I played through 1-5 in a short time frame.

They explain it in Y7 but i believe the body double was in Yokahama during the events of 6 and when he found out the Jingwoon guy played errand boy for the Yokahama leader of Jingwoon.