Persona Arena Ultimax

>Can't refund because bought the bundle like a retard
T-they'll patch all the issues by the time rollback hits, right?

Attached: p4u2-cover-artwork-japan.jpg (521x600, 130.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rx_6qe0pBr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably yeah. Too bad the net code is really, REALLY bad. At least it’s still fun when it works

I'm too shit to even try online but that still sucks. I'll just be practicing with Marie and doing single player content I guess.

Attached: 69643.png (148x125, 4.39K)

so did they rebalance the game? because chie combo trials were fun but i duno if want to deal with tod or 2 touch.

Here's a solution for everyone having InitRendering issues:
youtu.be/Rx_6qe0pBr4

It's based on the Japanese arcade update so I hear it's got plenty of changes compared to the old ones

but thats the one that was super degenerate

Attached: 1585938313873.jpg (484x534, 44.05K)

RIP

I just issued a refund and I got the bundle lol

I'm tired of buying beta tests. Companies don't spend money on testing anymore. They just leave testing to the customers and act like they didn't expect any issues. This isn't even a new game. They didn't have to spend money on coding or assets. The arcade machine this was developed for even runs embedded windows.

Attached: 1643678715531.png (371x353, 148.08K)

I REALLY hate Marie.
This post made by the Naoto gang.

Anyone know how to combo Mitsuru's 2B from 5B? It's in all the combo videos but her 2B has no horizontal range, I don't know how they do it.

qrd? Is the port shit?

It runs windows where they know exactly what all the specs will be.

Anyone on PS5?
What went wrong with a port? Is it PC issues only like always?

Oh fuck you're right, I wasn't on my PC to try but I saw tons of people saying you couldn't refund bundle purchases and I believed them. Guess it's time to refund.
BITCH.

Attached: __marie_persona_and_2_more_drawn_by_poechan_chan__49959578dfd84029194af34601d009c3.jpg (1535x2048, 353.16K)

its fatlus rehash shit out to cash in on retards. they already fucked over everyone that bought it a decade ago by releasing 2 versions within a year and then abandonning the console versions and never giving the arcade patch update, effectively killing the game competitively. they saw a bunch of rollback updates and free money opportunity, so promised rollback for this shit rehash and the morons all bought it like the shit eaters they are and now are fucked with a game that doesnt work and shitty netcode. the tranny lovers get what they fucking deserve.

Internal resolution is shit so the game looks like ass and anyone trying to play on a monitor bigger than 1920x1080 is experiencing crashes on startup and while trying to play online

I am once again complaining how shitty this looks in windowed mode

Attached: fuck.png (1594x892, 2.31M)

Post the full combo.
My guess is you're charging 5B or 2B too long/not enough or you need to do 5B~6

Holy shit i've lost so much muscle memory hahaha
God this game is a fucking joy to lab

Works fine on a 1080p monitor, anything above that seems to have issues running properly or just looks bad. Me and my 10 year old monitor have had no issues.

>Anyone on PS5?
Me, absolutely no issues whatsoever but haven't tried online yet (waiting for rollback anyways)

Yeah it turns out I needed to do the forward hop version. The command list didn't say shit so I didn't know about it. Does the just frame 2B have a visual cue or should I not care about that sort of thing?

Finally got to C rank bro's, feeling good. I never had the opportunity to play ranked when the game released on PS3. Not really having trouble with the netcode surprisingly

Attached: c.png (870x208, 76.72K)

Fighting games can only truly be enjoyed by autists or black people

Oh I just fought you not too long ago. I was also playing Naoto

Yeah you fucked me up, that was fun though! I'm thinking I'm too defensive/reliant on hitting bullets from across the screen. I put in some aggressive play and finally got my rank up.

is adachi based

cope

Is there any hope for the crack or is this one fucked by Denuvo?