Any upcoming mech games?

Any upcoming mech games?

Attached: 1634052294967.jpg (2048x1536, 862.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/uhed_unit_507/status/1058700863080869890
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gundam overwatch

Is MechWarrior 5 good yet?

>it's another Any Forums pretends to play armored core thread
You fags are FROMSOFTWRE souls fanboy. No Armored Core ever sold extremely well except for the first two. And ever since then it's been a game with a niche following. You don't own AC4 or ACFA because if you did I would destroy you in Online right now

Yes, but don't expect a good story. Instead, expect being able to hit things with good controls.
For the love of god use mods.

He said mech, as in, any game with a giant robot. Why the fuck are you going off about souls fanboys?

>in Online right now
The servers are still up?

Don't remind me.

>Yes, but don't expect a good story.
To be honest I don't really care. MechWarrior never had a good story outside maybe MechWarrior 3? All the good narrative is in the background for Battletech.

>He said mech, as in, any game with a giant robot.
>literally a picture of an armored core in the OP
Okay.
Servers never went offline. Why the hell would you think the servers are offline?

He could have used a battletech mech, a heavy gear, a titan, a gundam, a transformer, ACU, doesn't matter.

I dunno, I guess I am getting it mixed up with another game.

>No Armored Core ever sold extremely well except for the first two
Yeah, that's why we had 15 games in total.

Attached: 1638480018016.png (434x434, 78.13K)

>literally a picture of an armored core in the OP
Not even fucking close. The picture in the OP is a kitbash that some dude from Twitter posted about going with it in a contest. I just like the design, faggot. I like both western and eastern mechs.

Attached: 5e1af487384987.5db6f5e19f785.jpg (2800x1566, 1.25M)

That makes sense. Honestly it looks more like a Wanzer than an AC.

Armored Core is overhyped. The missions/story suck dick until 4. Every fucking mission is the same it's you expending energy on glorified stationary turrets then they'll toss a AC unit or two at you near the end to make it difficult. The only thing that was fun was going through the arena and making counter builds for tougher fights.

Play Steel Lancer Arena International

Attached: communityIcon_teypn7tm5ni51[1].jpg (982x964, 126.34K)

You're retarded. The cost of development changes each generation. That's why you don't have an Armored Core NOW. FROM can't afford to take a hit. Reminder that they don't even own any of these Souls IPs. They're a merc for hire. But Armroed Core they DO own and it would come directly out of their pockets if they want to make a new one.

Front Mission 1 remake. And maybe Xenoblade 3, since there seems to be plenty of mechs around.

Depends on how you define 'sold well'. For the longest time FromSoftware was a tiny niche dev, so selling a 200k games was probably considered good enough.

I think it was initially made from one of those Frame Arms.

twitter.com/uhed_unit_507/status/1058700863080869890

Attached: 50e3a0a89b9a9c4248987fae698766f5a56ab058.jpg (1800x1500, 356.25K)

You niggers don't play Gundam Versus because you're all shitters too afraid of competition. I NEVER see threads about that game.

It keeps getting called that, but watching the individual suit gameplay and hearing the jp reviews from the first beta test it genuinely sounds like fun, I'll definitely be giving it a shot. Alternatively, the geforce leak said there should also be a new gundam online coming out, which would make sense with the original Gundam Online Wars finally shutting down this month, so hopefully that actually comes out

I don't play Gundam versus because it's not on PC
I don't like how the mobile suits don't seem to have weight, it seems like Bandai namco had an overwatch clone that they just reskinned to Gundam.

Honestly most gundam games don't do a great job of conveying the weight of the suits, if that's what you're after I'd highly recommend GBO2. Supposedly it's coming to PC in the future

>We'll never get a sequel/private server solution for Chromehounds
It hurts.

Attached: ChromehoundsTS610.jpg (800x450, 83.41K)

Y'all talkin' 'bout your biped but where my dogbots at?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1857x1352, 836.88K)