Just finished this. What did I think of it?

Just finished this. What did I think of it?

Attached: 1647385256944.jpg (616x353, 109.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEH_LSL4rVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You thought it was the worst one. I know it's the best one.

Nothing you are brain Dead

Thought it had some amazing moments but was overall a bad game

Old max is based

>that organ factory mission
My favorite along with the ghetto one, hated the stadium shit tho.

One of your favorite games and the best third person shooter ever made.

god tier the first time

really annoying the next times because the the slow controls/cutscenes every literal 2 minutes if you are gud enough

Best action film game.

"Hahahaha, you know I'll walk..."

"Oh yeah you'll walk...
"...WITH A LIMP!"

btw dockyard mission is best part of the game

Attached: mp3.jpg (588x828, 64.36K)

Pretty incredible even today but with some serious flaws. Unskippable cut scenes since they function as loading a loading screen really makes playing levels over again annoying. The story doesn't work for everyone but is good enough if you don't try too hard to connect it perfectly with the last two games.
Gameplay, shooting, music, physics, and atmosphere are top tier.
I really should do a replay soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=zEH_LSL4rVw

>unskippable cinematic
>shoot for 30 seconds
>get teleported somewhere

>unskippable cinematic
>shoot for 30 seconds

>unskippable cinematic
>shoot for 30 seconds

>unskippable cinematic
>shoot for 30 seconds
5/10
Badly written linear relic of the worst design trends of ps3 era.

Any Forums says you aren't allowed to like the game so please follow the hive mind or else.

Attached: Max Payne 3_2021.12.26-12.51.jpg (3840x2160, 1.73M)

It's a movie game. It removes the agency and choice of 1 and 2 and decides to make it into a spectacle where everyone will have the same experience unless you actively try hard not to.

Everyone who played the first game had the same experience - there is no choice in it.

Not true, the game doesn't switch out your weapons in cutscenes or move your position. If you want to take a fight down metbodically you can or you can play guns blazing. In 3 your weapons are constantly chosen for you and you're constantly placed into the action instead of where you previously were

>or move your position
Hated this the most.
Walk up to doors, short cutscene ends, and suddenly im in middle of the room confused where i am while enemies shoot at me from i dont know where.
Got on my nerves really fast.

I've never understood this criticism, even though it's the most common. You can skip as soon as the loading is done, so I mean would you rather just sit and stare at a blank, generic loading screen? Or have something to watch?

Today it's less of a issue as loading times have come down. The other half is repetition, seeing the same scene over and over and over starts to really grind the gears. I used to play through a a particularly fun section and then reload the checkpoint to avoid watching the cuts scenes again. I would have preferred to have a blank screen after enough plays just to avoid repetition.

To each their own, I guess. The mute button exists. I generally like the game's cutscenes so I don't mind having watched them multiple times for 11 years.

Why does it have such horrible aiming?

Don't use a controller.