You used the wiki for ANYTHING

>you used the wiki for ANYTHING
>you got help from Any Forums or another site / any app for ANYTHING

It's not about whether you used summons or whatever. It's about whether you used a guide or not, which is literally cheating. If you cheated, you didn't beat the game.

Attached: tsutomu-kitazawa-elden-ring.jpg (1600x900, 298.4K)

If I have to look outside the game for information, the devs failed in their job.

If you played this game at all, you're a fag

Good thing you don't have to do that for Elden Ring then.

if i ever died to a boss more than two times i googled how to cheese it and used summons

I'm glad I started looking shit up after 3/4 of the game because I missed nearly every npc quest going blind.

Guys I looked up how to do a plunge and jump attack in dark souls because I forgot the tutorial. Did I cheat?

If you played the game with your eyes open, you didnt play the game.

The sidequests in souls games are wierd you have to randomly find a bloodstain below stormveil to continue Rogier's quest and there's bloodstains everywhere cause there's a huge tree spirit down there

>i googled

>I started looking shit up

You cheated not only the game but yourselves and didn't beat the game.

You're on thin ice, buddy. But for now you're good.

how did people do the scarlet rot lake without looking it up? I missed picking up the crafting recipe for the antidote and ended up looking at my skills to use the cure spell

Why you faggots even care people beating the game or not? You think its some irl achievement to play a fucking game thru? Come cry to me when you got under 2h speedrun of elden ring

This, im not some 15y old piss head who needs to show the world, im 30y old alcoholic pos, i google immediately when the game starts to feel like a drag and yes, some times i do the 5-10 deaths per boss but more than 10 deaths mean your character is too weak or there is a gimmick

>how did people do the scarlet rot lake without looking it up?
I fucking explored? I had a million Scarlet Rot antidotes I could make.

and so if you had somehow missed the recipe you'd be out of luck

There are enough people cheating their way through this game while not realizing that they're cheating and instead bitching about other things that it's important to address.

>Go through a baptism of fire
>Get the dildo weapon
>Knock flying monsters out of the sky with the sheer force of my expanding dong
ahahaHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ringed_finger_hammer_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 12.68K)

YOU FOOKEN CHEATED

I used guide to show me best way to progress, how to complete certain quests and to look at the map.
Only that. i didnt summon tho

If you play video games or browse Any Forums at all you're a fag. Heck if you're part of modern globohomo society you should kill yourself.

>want to make x build
>have to exhaust more than half of the game's content to even find the fucking items

save editor is cheating, invisible mode is cheating, using game mechanics in normal way is not

instead of whining you can say that you beat XXX boss with melee for example

Ok even if that is true, how the fuck are you suppose to complete some of the obscure ass questlines in this game without one? Like how the fuck in a million years am i suppose to know to hit a random ass pot for the npc to give me the haligtree medalion, and dont get me started on rannis questline. but.. but... their optional....Kill yourself Nigger.

Miyazaki says himself that he has a fetish for his games being talked about on Forums. He climaxes whenever someone shares a secret strat to easily beat an otherwise hard boss. You're not playing the game as intended if you didn't look at discussions and help Miyazaki get to climax by sharing tips with the community.

Super secret tip for Strength bros: Get 2 colossal pure strength weapons and powerstance them. Then proceed to powerstance jump attack everything in the game. This is basically easy mode for people who also level vigor to 60.

Fuck you. I'm not retracing my steps around a giant empty world to find the next spot an npc fucked off to.

>I used the wiki to find one smithing stone (8)
Zanzibart I did it for the family, motherfucker you gotta believe me! Please don't shoot da fucking gun!

flame cleanse me. You're not a faithlet are you?

Please remember that cheaters always prosper

nah I liked talking to my friends and getting directions to underground tombs or hidden bosses. It's fun. It feels like we are all adventurers having a talk in the pub after a day of adventuring.

If you have played the game using arms, legs and a pc you didn't beat the game. I've completed it using a calculator and only pressed the buttons with my nose, get on my level scrub.

Normally I'd disagree with this if Dark Souls didn't have some extremely esoteric shit going on in the game. Haven't used a wiki yet and trying to avoid it, though.

Attached: 1603738404982.jpg (1080x1080, 54.32K)