Hallo, coz

Hallo, coz.

Attached: 1647515069872.webm (560x728, 711.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Jarburg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i love this little nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: FNq8giLXIAQKkxF.jpg (680x601, 37.43K)

cute feet!

Damn bratty jar...!

where do you find this lil guy?

jarburg

now post what happens when you kill him

is that a joke or is there actually an area of the game called "jarburg"? where is that?

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Jarburg

fun fact: Bairn is a Scottish word for child

I was just here. Didn't even find this place during my first playthrough. The jars are cute, but i accidently smacked one

he _____________________dies____________________

Loveable sort

THE TALE OF HOUSE HOSLOW IS TOLD IN BLOOD

jarburg is on the east side of liurnia
it's a small cliff-side town of jar people
there's a decent amount of flower spawns there too

thats the kind of warrior i'm going to be

Diallos going to Jarburg instigates the poacher raid. You can complete the jar kid's questline and get his Talisman just by giving him Alexander's Innards regardless of whether or not Diallos went to Jarburg. You can get Diallos's mask and whip by killing him in Liurnia when he's mourning Lanya. There's literally no point in Diallos living, in fact, it gets several jar people killed. Kill Diallos when you can. His existence is a blight.

i genocided that entire town and regret nothing. fucking freaks of nature stuffing themselves full of beans and people.

>finished game yesterday
>patch dropps today
>missed smol pot boi

Thanks

hope he comes back as a big ass jar we can summon in a dlc boss or something.

What happens if you say he didn't protect the Jar people?

hes dead and leaves a pot item when you finish the questline.

They really added the lil one

Attached: 1644170883649.jpg (1200x849, 425.2K)

he literally says he's leaving to go on a journey user.

shit if true, without diallos it'd be much better if after finishing potboy quest they all died

I killed him for his mask so I can wear the full armor set come late game.

He survived the Jarburg massacre and says he's going on a journey. It's entirely possible he dies because lolMemezaki, but the item is no indication. When NPCs die, they leave their item and corpse behind

They stuff themselves full of people because that's what they were designed to do. Living jars are magical constructs made to collect corpses and transport them to the Erdtree and Minor Erdtrees to use as fertilizer. That's why you find so many jars around Minor Erdtrees. But in the course of their transport the spirits of the people slain intermingle and infuse into the lviing jars, inbuing them with the collective personalities of the people they "devoured". Alexander seeks to become a greater warrior by "devouring" Radahn's remains this way, so as to absorb Radahn's warrior spirit.

They're like Black Mages in FFIX.

you cant kill him in jarburg to prevent this raid?

he just left on his journey to be a big cool warrior and honor alexander, i think he stuffs himself with a bit of diallos when he's over his body so let's hope him growing a pair near the end carries jarboy to power

But how does the pot itself grow bigger?

Feel like dancing around some flowers today

Attached: Just Another Day in Jarburg.webm (676x340, 2.39M)

RUN

Attached: brawl_link_smash_4_pose_recreation_by_virtualbeef_de2hhzt-fullview.png (852x791, 553.98K)

When I become Elden Lord jar poachers get to be skinned alive! Very slowly!

I don't get the clean hands thing
I don't understand the prostate thing or whatever the fuck he said

I hope DLC adds poachers that wear phrygian caps

they're like a russian doll

so they put themselves into bigger pots?

You need clean hands (not having killed anyone) to take care of the jars
That's why Dallios was the only one who could to the job

Probably. But it'll probably also aggro the village, though you can just get absolution.

Your hands are rough and calloused since you're a warrior fighting with weapons. Diallos is a pansy who doesn't fight at all so his hands are smooth. Potentates need smooth hands because it's better for taking care of pots.

no they probably just get more innards as they fight and move only that into the bigger pots
russian doll alexander and caelid potgod is just a funny mental image

No, they fill themselves with corpses.

Who built the caelid potgod, and whose remains were stuffed inside?

but how does the clay pot itself expand is what I'm asking

me on the left