Has the most frail ego fanbase out of any developer in history

>has the most frail ego fanbase out of any developer in history

Attached: 1642025788318.png (225x225, 4.34K)

We're not the ones giving 0s to Elden Ring and 10s to Horizon with multiple metacritic accounts lmao

I laugh at the kids who got filtered on here while im waiting for food or taking a shit, then its back to GOTD, cope

They call you a tranny so that your argument gets canceled like yu gi oh

>got told to get git
>creates a thread of pure projection
Go play some mash X to awesome XD!!! AAA games retard.

Case in point first post lol

if the world gets nuked atleast from fags will die to

Which boss hurt you?

close, but ffxiv exists

Git gud

Forbidden West is the better game, though, so it's ok.

Tranny spotted.

They should just add easy mode to make Any Forums happy.

mmm I just love how the thread proves themselves, be sure to post your steam achivoes sweeties showing you beat the game one hard mode before the "ez" patch came out

literally the worst fanbase in gaming, full of normie redditor troons aswell

Incel detected.

fromsoft. games shit balance is shit community's shit idk whatcha expect

Op here I post the wrong pic

Attached: nintendo-logo.jpg (1920x1080, 83.07K)

I can't imagine actually caring about a fanbase. Is this what being terminally online does to your brain?

Attached: file.png (317x699, 363.76K)

It's ironic, isnt it? They consider their games to be so difficult and skillful, yet it's so easy to get under their skin.

No From Soft game is perfect, but each have their own advantages. Just because the niche isn't for you isn't justification to have a bitchfit when people have fun without you.

>12 million sold
>niche
the delusion

Yes, because most of the faggots complaining so hard didn't know what they signed up for.

all i need to do is suggest that spirit summons or magic are easy mode (they undeniably are) and you literally have a mental breakdown about it