Elden ring lore

Explain anything in this game please.

Attached: 1647218370189m.jpg (802x1024, 260.53K)

did the darksouls comic guy start making one for elden ring? cool

Attached: ledo.jpg (3118x4394, 3.79M)

I have a theory.
The reason Melina and ranni have so many traits in common, is because when ranni shed her physical form to escape from being an imperian, that body she discarded was used by marika--either by taking it over, or by creating a new spirit.
This would explain how Melina is able to do all the things she does, how she knows about the fingers, and why her goals seemed to be aligned with marrikas.

The emperian flesh is the key. Ranni discarded it so she wouldn't be forced to become a god in service of the golden order. What happened to that body? Well, I theorize that Marika used it to enact her plan

Attached: 1647390786438m.jpg (690x1024, 49.55K)

Please like and subscribe

Attached: 1647218560943m.jpg (610x1024, 102.1K)

Got more?

wrong

Why do graces look like humanity sprites?

we literally see Ranni's original flesh and its state, phone poster

Explain Ranni's burnt corpse on top of the tower

Is she that ginger lady without arm?

Please elaborate. I'm open to being wrong, but from everything I've been able to pick up, it seems feasible.

How do you know that's ranni?

They don't.

Attached: file.png (662x118, 53.28K)

Cursemark of death on her charred corpse

Yeah they do, they’re just yellow

EXPLAIN THIS GUYS WHY THE FUCK THE FIRST PLACE WE APPEAR ITS A FUCKING CHURCH WHATS THAT, WHATS THE PLACE BEFORE WE GET TELEPORT THERE? WE WERE LIKE IN A SPACE FULL OF FOG EXPLAIN THIS LOREFAGS THIS IS THE KEY OF EVERYTHING TO UNDERSTAND THE GAME

Attached: 12b3123b123.png (433x393, 310.08K)

Who cares, the more important lore question is where does the grafted scion jump in from? There’s nothing behind the big Marika statue

This and
This are the REAL QUESTIONS TO UNDERSTAND THE LORE

If you pieces of shit lore faggots dont UNDERSTAND PROPERLY THE FUCKING BEGINING WHY THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT MARIKA AND MELANIA OR RANNI GTFO loli lovers we need to talk about the BEGINING then we can move on.

Attached: }.jpg (609x343, 19.04K)

the entire story is kind of like a rehashed dark souls, which for some reason isnt as offputting as it sounds. marika basically assumes gwyn's role as the creator and perpetuator of her age (after ruining the ancient dragons, who themselves had an elden lord before men) and there are elements such as the banishment/sealing of the rune of death and the condemnation of fire (specifically the fire of the red giants) which both would have caused natural decline in the Golden Order if not for marika's tampering. or, at least, she and the demigods may have believed that sealing them would cause no problems, when it is clear to us that there are many problems. like i had mentioned, the story is about silly manlike divine idols believing they are above natural law and subsequently getting blown the fuck out for their hubris and the fear of passing

Attached: 1647221568055.gif (374x254, 1.75M)

wrong, simply wrong man u didnt understand nothing bro wrong just delet this

over half the world in ED is shit because of her bleeding scarlet rotgina, and I'm supposed to believe that all the other gods just went "yeah, okay, we're fine with the earth slowly turning into liquid shit"

Yeah it’s kind of like dark souls but with a slightly less fucked up world (until I frenzy it to the ground)