The Quarry from SuperMassiveGames Announced

We're going home Until Dawn bros...

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh2K7SxRHmo

Attached: thequarry.jpg (1264x539, 540.39K)

>Ethan Suplee and Lance Henrikson
Could be good

Were those other games they released any good?

Cooms?

The lastest one released is the best one. it's like this 3>1>2

There 3 are DEFINITELY GAY. I hope they fuck, specially the chad with the rich looking chet. The mutt can watch.

Is this it bros? Are we finally getting a game with a gay protagonist?

Attached: yaasss.png (651x453, 606.41K)

cringekino

IT WAS JUST A PRANK HAN

>Rush of Blood
A small VR shooting gallery game that Sony begged them to make because of Until Dawn's success. It's fun to play once, but there's little point in going through the headache of trying to beat it.
>Hidden Agenda
Another Sony gimmick game trying to take advantage of the Playlink App (it's ok, nobody else remembers it either). Nobody played it.
>The Inpatient
Another VR game, but without any of the fun of Rush of Blood, and a lame twist at the end that nobody asked for.
>Man of Medan
An actual return to the Until Dawn formula, but on a budget. Lack of polish was fine, the shit plot twist was not.
>Little Hope
Next chapter of the Dark Picture Anthology. Actual trash, an even worse plot twist than the first game. Literally "it was all a coma dream" tier
>House of Ashes
Third Anthology chapter, and they actually learned from the poor reception to Little Hope by actually making a proper horror story with monsters again. Not quite Until Dawn, but the best thing they've made since then.

I can't fucking wait.

Perfect descriptions.
I still can't believe the retarded twist in Little Hope was THAT retarded.

Are they the same characters from Until Dawn?
Seems to be Matt, Emily, Mike and Sam.

hate the cast

Emily best girl

Until Dawn was fucking great, let's hope this one's better. I loved replaying Until Dawn and making everyone the cliche horror film idiots.

Not only is it not the same characters, it's not even the same actors. How do you see that?

I swear the two on the left look exactly like Matt and Emily.
And when I thought they were supposed to be the original cast, I also assumed the two on the right were Mike and Sam.

Attached: ud.png (922x403, 652.62K)

Why no one asked local SWAT team to deal with spookies?

Their recent games weren’t as good as Until Dawn, why would this be? Cabin kino will never be defeated.

same game director as Until Dawn and it's not part of the lower budget Dark Picture stuff.

The guy you think is Matt's actor is actually Justice Smith, the guy from Detective Pikachu
The girl you think is Emily's actor is actually Brenda Song, who was in Suite Life of Zach & Cody and has a kid with Macaulay Culkin

Attached: rs_634x1024-180817103128-634-Macaulay-Culkin-Brenda-Song-JR-081718[1].jpg (634x1024, 201.6K)

Yeah but it ain’t that easy. 2014 was a better time.