Is still the best Soulslike game in your path

Elden Ring has badly designed combat and is filled to the brim with copy/paste low quality content that exists purely to pad the game’s length since it’s open world. DS2 had the best combat out of all Soulslikes, the best progression, the best replayability and the best level design. It also has the best looking weapons and armors.

In fact I just made a new DS2 character right now. My heart won’t let go.

Attached: 10i1725353.jpg (300x450, 53.86K)

REMINDER

DS2 > ER > DS1 > DES > BB > POWERGAP > DS3

Yup. Pretty much.

Attached: the list.png (936x558, 194.69K)

I actually agree with this, although I think I prefer ER to DS2 after the recent patch.
DS2 had better online and pvp, though, no contest. Even with soul memory.

>has a broken deadzone
>has broken controls
>"guys its the best"
state of 2fags, nothing will ever be as bad as fucking shart souls 2

Attached: 1580041755444.webm (480x360, 1.93M)

I like how the roll dodge actually consumes stamina so spacing is actually important.
That, and backsteps having i-frames was nice. They had i-frames in Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 but took it out in 3 for some reason.

this is good, but put sekiro at the top

user, every time you post this .webm you get replies on how wrong you are, and then reply with shit like
>durr Any Forums is one person, bravo
>you know that anyone can save this .webm
thinking it will save you from humiliation. Aren't you tired? Nobody's forcing you to enter every DS2 thread and be a fucking idiot on purpose.

Deadzone easily fixable with controller configs if you play on PC.
Not sure what that webm is demonstrating other than the inability to 180 with attacks, which was intentional and made the combat flow better. It's a matter of personal taste, sure, but I think the 'turn and burn' shit was dumb, and it's not like you can't do it in 2, there's just a slight delay.

what I'm posting is an objective fact, you can't turn around while attacking and the game has a broken deadzone
nothing I posted is false

Attached: 1588558580782.webm (1024x576, 2.86M)

Don't act like DSfix wasn't basically required either. The deadzone is easily removed and you are still a faggot.

This but sekiro on top

DS2 is really fucking good.

Attached: souls.png (600x1268, 934.03K)

That split pic is saying that...half of DS1 is good and other half is bad, right?

first half good, second half is utter shit, yeah

Lost Izalith was pure shit. Did anyone like the lava dragon asses level with the bed of chaos at the end?

No it isn't go fuck yourself in hell.
Here is your Gay Gender Swap Coffin.

Attached: anri_of_astora.jpg (1280x720, 405.53K)

Bed of Chaos is a shit boss, I agree. But I didn't hate Lost Izalith.
New Londo Ruins, on the other hand...

yes

*ahem*

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than enjoying Dark Souls 2. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are statting, creating, grinding and gearing a character for at least 18 hours just so he can go and get swarmed by endless hordes of boring enemies. All the hard work you put into your autistic little undead - raising his ADP to actually get iframes, sculpting his stupid face in the anime character creator, making sure he has enough life gems, fighting the same boss in knight armor over and over again, seeking estus shards. All of it has one simple result: you wasting your NEET lifestyle on a strict downgrade of a game that came out in 2011.

Built the perfect hollow? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, some random faggots won't gank squad you in pvp. They'll get to fuck you in the darksign every night. They get the benefits of lagstabbing you off a cliff covered in an ugly green MS paint texture.

As a man who enjoys Dark Souls 2, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 hours of your life to playing the worst From Software title since Evergrace. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: 834C989D-4260-455D-B662-263773499CA0.jpg (600x681, 79.36K)

>Fight past two ogres
>Enter a coffin
>Emerge as a 'woman' so ugly most people didn't even realize what happened
DS2 is based

Attached: 1503798599404.png (493x276, 33.56K)

YDBTG

Attached: file.png (1632x811, 1.85M)