Hyrule Warriors #FE: Three Calamities

Do you have high hopes for the maps and the story? The future DLC?

Attached: Three_Hopes-Age_of_Calamity.jpg (3282x1630, 1.18M)

I love my wife Bernie!

Attached: Bernie(1163).jpg (820x782, 294.28K)

why does she have the sex steam around her?

I have no hope, only fear that it’s going to gut 3H with a needless golden route.

she's cooking food

You never let us down Bernie bro.

What would you have instead for a 3H Warriors game?

is that what she told you?

>musou #510293834
Not really.

Why does Any Forums hate musou?

>Joke
Golden Route

>Woke
Claude gets a real route instead of a recycled Silver Snow

>What would you have instead for a 3H Warriors game?
Rhea and Wilhelm’s pre-3H shenanigans instead.

This. what would it be about?

Attached: 1590196541439.jpg (1192x670, 236.46K)

I already got the names for the main roster:

>Wilhelm: Hresvelg
Confirmed inuniverse naturally.
>Bernhard: Varley
Since Claude is named after Claudia, I'm applying that same naming convention logic for Bernadette.
>Luca: Aegir
A cognate of Lucus, an Ecclesiastic Late Latin name thought to be a derivative of Lucius, which is from the root lux (light). Seems like a noble name to me.
>Gajus: Hevring
Roman praenomen, or given name, of uncertain meaning. It is possibly derived from Latin gaudere "to rejoice", though it may be of unknown Etruscan origin. Seemed like someone that Flayn would get along
>Iris: Vestra
Iris was the name of the Greek goddess of the rainbow, also serving as a messenger to the gods. She probably was Wilhelm's Pegaslut that got cucked by Rhea.
>Marcelle: Bergliez
Tomboy that solved problems with her fists with sexy abs, while hair, and sharklike teeth.
>Simone: Gerth
I got nothing, except that Simone is Hebrew and Gerth is in charge of foreign affairs with Dadga where Shamir's name is also Hebrew.

The initial Saints
>Seiros
>Cichol
>Indech
>Macuil
>Aubin
>Noa
>Chevalier
>Timotheos

Time skip replacements
>Lycaon I to replace Wilhelm
>Cethlean to replace Macuil who left your party out of disgust from Rheas actions.

>maps
Sure why not
>Story
(lol no
>future DLC
No
>gameplay
Yes because FEW had great gameplay though I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked it up.

HW, FEW, and AoC all had DLC. This new game will be no different. I just hope that they won't be so pathetic with their marketing like with AoC.

I'm not saying there won't be DLC. I'm saying I don't have high expectations for DLC. The only value I can see coming from this game is the gameplay and even then I'm skeptical. But still I have to buy it to support FEW so they make a proper 2 someday instead of cash in on latest game trash.

>But still I have to buy it to support FEW so they make a proper 2 someday instead of cash in on latest game trash.
No, you're just telling them to make more of the same.

I hope my nigga FERDINAND VON AEGIR gets in cause I want a good mounted lance moveset and I want him to announce who he is every time I activate his musou attack.

Attached: EHwFgN7UYAAr70D.jpg (2162x3000, 506.78K)

It's most likely not going to gut 3H unless you're a person who have issues separating one route from the other.

They said it’s a fifth route.

What's important is that they have decent writing, and not make it as lame as the first FEW. Let's hope that other than Good!Monica, we don't have any OC donut steele protagonist like the twins from FEW and Lana from HW.

Yeah, and doesn't change what I wrote.

It does since it shits on 3H by having a good ending with no consequences you retard.

In that case you are one of those people I described. Congratulations.

>What's important is that they have decent writing, and not make it as lame as the first FEW.
Imagine thinking it’s going to be anything but terrible like FEW.

It's probably going to be on the same level as Age of Calamity.

Sorry for actually caring about FE and 3H. Enjoy your excrement.

As long as you understand.

They literally introducing new characters, and thus new elements that will affect the various chain of events.
>OH NO! The literal god-like entity worse than the Agarthans (and Rhea) threatens the very fabric of time and the human race!
>Eldelgard: "Okay I guess we can team up... for now."
>Dimietri and Edelgard put aside their difference, but also finally have supports and learn about what the other knows.
>Edelgard is now a good guy that doesn’t pick up the villian idiot ball.

Pretty sure it was already altered without the new characters. I honestly don't see the issue other than it's a Warriors game.

>Let's hope that other than Good!Monica, we don't have any OC donut steele protagonist like the twins
Have you tried looking at the cover?

>Edelgard is now a good guy that doesn’t pick up the villian idiot ball.
The entire premise of Edelgard was being an uncompromising, unyielding force willing to break her people over her knee to ensure her conquest of Fodlan. Fuck this trash.