Everyone, will wait 2 months to get 15 minutes of content and repeat this until 2023

everyone, will wait 2 months to get 15 minutes of content and repeat this until 2023

Attached: 9D9ABE05-2955-45D0-8027-6935DBABEC64.jpg (640x360, 79.69K)

And that's a good thing.

Nintentoddlers are brain dead manchildren with no standards

Can't relate. Will play the content for months when hanging out with friends and doing Mario Kart Any Forumseekends.

Attached: 1593375974119.png (347x390, 219.89K)

I know right? 8 tracks is not gonna hold attention that long.

I'M
STILL
BUYING
IT
and nothing you say do will stop me

Oh the irony.
Back to your elden ring thread, zoomzoom

good, I need simpletons to pay for stuff to keep the companies alive while I don't have to and pirate their shit instead. :)

>Oh hey guys! Yeah in case you can't tell I'm a piratefag. Dunno if that makes a difference just thought I'd let you know.
Piratefags are like the vegans of gaming

steam deck won, cope

i can stop you
instead of paying for video games, buy gym membership and get fit and hot so you can get a better opportunity to have a better job so you can't make more money so you can improve yourself and stop smoking weed and other drugs and smoking ciga so you have a nice gf to make 5 kids and be happy or pay 60$ for Nintendo jew and be fat and ugly and spend your all day in your 2x3 room and waste your youth and die 25 years later miserably alone of cancer in your own piss and shit.

Kek hit a raw nerve I see.
Delicious. Keep going.

people joke about "cope" but I think you accidently became an avatar of Pure Cope Incarnate.

>buy gym membership
this cuck paid for shit he could do at home lmao

>15 minutes of content
When you play racing games do you always play each track once?

>people joke about "cope" but I think you accidently became an avatar of Pure Cope Incarnate.

Attached: Obligatory+_56e06b014495d64c79ac8e331519eb83.jpg (600x800, 89.95K)

>leaving your room le bad
>i stay at my room 23.5 hrs/day/365
enjoy not getting pussy in past 15 years

Attached: 76e.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

Would you rather be playing the same 8 year old game without new content for the next 2 years? Because the what was gonna happen if they didn't make this DLC.

No but why not release one half of the pass at the end of this year, and the next half next year

Nsnsnsnnsns

3Hyhjmkk

The same thing happened with Smash Bros

>15 minutes of content

Were you expecting an RPG with a lot of cutscenes or something? It's a fucking racing game, of course it only lasts a few minutes.

Except you'd also get 20 new music tracks, new classic mode route, new spirits, new mii costumes a new stage with 4 variants, 8 alternative costumes for the character

And the characters were new, not a remaster from an older game

Jddmemdm