Im just a simple russian uni student

im just a simple russian uni student
why the fuck i should pay for a gpu at a price of 20 fucking monthly salaries or in case of console like 10
i hate putin

Attached: изображение_2022-03-17_214643.png (483x234, 53.84K)

Loot at this from the other perspective; now it's the best time to sell your old GPUs with crypto.

my gpu is fuckin 710 gt

Mine an old 1080TI that is still worth 600€ in the current market. Such crazy times...

Should have known better and bought gold after the 90s economic crash

GPU prices were shit before Putin went schizo, Rusbro. Good luck to you.

Ah yes hello fellow Russian user! I too believe we need to depose Putin, we cannot let him get the nuclear codes!

Attached: 1640768799740.jpg (280x280, 16.35K)

You deserve this for invading Ukraine

>i hate putin

Zdrastvutia, eta milicya. Kto wy nienawidzicia?

obviously he had significant political power to influence putin

yeah that silly user going and invading ukraine instead of being busy with uni, what a tool that one!

>i hate putin
hope you had a good life user, F

how do i learn Russian? ive always been interested

don't, it's a useless language

the fact that first worlders have the luxury of even thinking of wasting their time like this is pathetic. white people are mentally ill

just go to the front lines and find a rich ukrainian house as your orc friends do

so when are we dropping sanctions for invading the middle east and arming daesh, al-qaeda, and the taliban?

Middle East is a sandbox, Russia operated there as well (Syria) and it was fine.

>we dropping sanctions
who? chinks?

>world would be better after the apocalypse where rational thinkers like me, who get things done, would rule the wasteland

Welcome to Brazil, OP. We are having this since Covid19. I fucking hate he antichrist, it's unreal

Attached: 1643051133543.jpg (400x400, 23.5K)

Imagine being into parallelized programming and one of the assignments ask you to code based on the amount of cores on your GPU.

Same boat. At this point I'm afraid of it expiring from old age since any substitute is extremely expensive.
Hang on there, 1080 Ti! Just a few more years ;-;