You didn't killed him, did you?

You didn't killed him, did you?

Attached: file.png (691x604, 720.47K)

Looks like a mugshot

No, but he's still in Stormveil stomping Godrick's corpse

Does anybody want to help me beat Elden Beast?

When I killed godrick and went level up I respawned I saw this dude talking shit to his lord. At that moment I listened to his retarded shit and killed him so he can by his lord like a real man.

yes buckler is too good

Nah, he's a shitter but I don't kill people on my first playthrough if I can avoid it, never know when they'll come in handy later.

Is it confirmed his quest ties into Nelphi and Kenneth‘s quests too? I saw them in the round table hold after killing godrick

I killed him immediately actually. He was being obviously and blatantly suspicious in the typical fromsoft patches way. Apparently he ties into several quests now, but I'm glad he's dead. Dumb fucking character shouldn't gate progression when it is actively a detriment to keep him alive. No one would leave this retard alive.

No, but that's only because I didn't realize he was a thieving shit until way later.

he sold me a +25 stone for 20k runies

i did im right at the start so i guess ill just restart bullshit anyway

how can a modern AAA title look this bad? it looks like its being rendered on the missing link between the 6th gen and 7th gen consoles. better than PS2 but worse than PS3.

yes. hes the fucker that locked the door. if you kill before that, the locking doesnt happen. he deserves death the traitorous bastard.

chinks cant code

I'm using Radahns Great rune but usually get obliterated by EB's sword lasers

Gameplay > Graphics
Horizon FW pretty much confirmed this, troon

>Gameplay > Graphics
the gameplay is the literal exact same as ds3
the graphics are about the same as well hilariously.

I just wanted to buy his stuff and he wouldn't leave the boss room.

>fucks you over
>steals your runes
>doesn't do anything and there are no hints that he's part of any further quests
>now apparently he is
that's fucked
I didn't even know he had a name until I started beating his ass

What are these guys? They clearly aren't human

literally has the same graphics and dogshit combat as dark souls 3

>Takes 30% of your brawns
Heee, well,lookee here Any Forums, I can do whatever I want now. That mean's Gostoc's going to take your runes and you can't do anything to little old me because you need me for a quest hahahaha

Attached: gos.jpg (1280x720, 356.83K)