I’m genuinely curious why there’s so much hype around starscourge radahn...

I’m genuinely curious why there’s so much hype around starscourge radahn? I keep seeing him called “hardest boss in the game” and like, I was scared but he was extremely easy. I’m running Faith/strength build and it only took me 3 tries, no summons. I don’t even have a maxed weapon it’s like +5. Same thing happened with ds3 gael.

Genuinely asking, what did people find difficult about this fight?

Attached: 3402AEC7-F893-4306-BE63-D2570523F119.jpg (1120x1079, 212.78K)

Ppl like him because he learned gravity magic to help his favorite scrawny horse not die under the weight of his massive nut sac

For me it was dying twice to the rock meteor pursuers spell in his second phase, before I realized I can just dismount and dodge. Don't get the hype either, especially since the game gives you a ton of free summons. The setup and visuals were top notch tho.

I first tried him on the horse with a bow and using the summons as bait. He still found time to knock me off my horse around three or four times. I was saddened when I won. I had heard so much about this one fight. I'm sure it's a bigger pain in the ass/ultimately rewarding to learn and roll through all his shit up in his face too. Oh and he was also the first boss I noticed the music for. Just the last minute or so but it was a good last minute.

It was a fun boss to learn attack patterns in, it made me understand how the game was going to be so I was prepared for what came next.

Go pat your dick somewhere else. No one gives a fuck about random lies you tell on the internet

Stupid question, it's a retarded open world and DS already had stupid variation of difficulty depending on the character, people could be complaining its hard because they're fighting him with a +1 dagger at level 35

cause you can accidently come to him pretty early and he's a bit of a gimmick

beat him with 70, but my buddy got there with 50 and almost disinstalled after trying him forever

People are getting to him too early.

They're the same type of people who would try to fight the Dragon God in demon souls without using the gimmick the fight is designed around. The difference is that you can directly attack Radahn.

Lol mad

I beat him on my first try last night

only got hit a couple times

Attached: 1639591513583.jpg (680x682, 57.53K)

>horse nigger asking why horse is broken
You didn't play the game if you used a horse

I beat Radahn in literally two tries, he's like the Dancer in Das3 in how scrubs overhype its difficulty.

>muh gimmick
Imagine comparing Radahn to those kind of bosses.
It's literally a regular boss where you can summon, that's it.

Here's a couple rundowns on this boss from what i've experienced through personally fighting him several times and reading peoples thoughts.
>1.
People tend to summon and/or use a mount for this boss. I found this fight a lot easier without either one for a couple reasons. One is that his big purple one-shot meteors do not fire if you are under his nuts. They simply hover in the air. A lot of his attacks can be avoided by circle strafing to the left (his right) and rolling into him. To mount means to have to dodge his meteors as well as the plethora of purple balls that chase you AND his long as hell claw/wind ground attack. Summons means he's constant changing direction.
>2.
Caelid itself is a pretty easy to get to zone, and I mean that in the sense that people tend to wander east instead of south where the real "second" zone you should be in is. If they manage to force their way through to his boss fight they end up coming to him around level 20~30 which is quite low for him. Of course you can do it, that's not a debate, but for the average player it'll make him exceptionally more difficult.
Overall he's a well designed boss imo with the exception of his arrows, both rain and charged, at the start. I really hate having to walk ten million billion kilometers just to reach a boss.

Took me something lime 8 or 9 tries. First phase didnt take long to learn, it was the second that got me. Sometimes his lightning attacks would reach behind him and sometimes they wouldnt so that threw me off. Got oneshot by his meteors/spheres a few times when I either tried blocking them or was just sloppy with dodging. Thats about it. Its the first boss I got a bit walled on, so thats probably it.

because it turns out the majority of Any Forums never played a souls game before

>hurr durr I'm so good at this game, why are you all so bad?
Man your life must be boring if there's no challenge anywhere

Attached: Evnqzo7VcAQKrDf.jpg (975x723, 62.93K)

I put him on the same level of unfun as the ulcerated tree spirits. He's a big fat faggot who's so fucking big that you can't see what the fuck is going on because you're blinded by his model whenever you get close to him. Don't like boss fights where the "fight" is really you fighting with the game's controls. It's literally and unironically that simple.

Because a shit load of people fought him when they were underleveled and undergeared because muh Ranni

dont know how he would be harder with summons even if it triggers the meteor things.You can keep resummoning people over and over.

Feel like he's kind of a story boss to make you feel good about fighting with warrior pot, and wolf man. Though I got to him after talking to doll loli and getting right up to morgot.