Friends are offline

>friends are offline
>their game play time is going up

Attached: babi.emma-18032022-0001.jpg (601x601, 36.43K)

>having online friends

Yes, they want to left fucking alone you needy creep

why are you being a creep and stalking their profile

Stalker little bitch. Maybe they don't want to play with you because you are like this.

>monitoring your "friends" to try and catch them playing without you
this is why they pretend to be offline user

How do I do this by the way?
I wanna play elden ring without my friends asking me to play their shit mmos with them

>obsessing over whether or not your friends are really online by looking at their play time
Jesus christ no wonder your “friends” want nothing to do with you, you fucking psycho

stop stalking people, you creep

How did you make it this far being this retarded?

Why are you guys obsessed with disgusting whores

be my friend

Attached: img_182.jpg (270x794, 25.7K)

Why would you be friends with someone if you don't want to share your time with them?

>tfw i am like this
i just want to spend time with them
please come online...

Being friends with someone doesn't mean you own their time.
Probably the only reason they haven't unfriended your stalker ass is because they know you'd spam their other socials begging to be re-friended, you sad sack of shit.

this is why my game times are private

You aren't entitled to my time at will. The world doesn't revolve around your autistic ass

get ye gone goblin, back to r9k with you.

Then just be honest and stop going invisible. Say "I don't want to play with you today." Instead of keeping up some fake friendship up.

am I really a stalker if I look at my friends profiles every once in awhile? It's never a nefarious thing, it's just pure curiosity wanting to know what they're doing and stuff...I don't even care if they're playing vidya in offline mode or whatever

Attached: 1627696369692.jpg (1280x720, 105.06K)

Does this upset you?

Attached: ofl.png (655x95, 16.01K)

It's great because if you actually confronted them about this they would instantly find out what a creepshow virgin you are and instantly block you for stalking them

>looking at their steam profile is stalking
shut the fuck up

nah, just a socialite thing to do. but what Do I know I have no frens.

Attached: 1636170063250.gif (640x480, 2.91M)

Why would you friend someone and then not want to be friends with them or spend time with them and be offline all the time like a little bitch?
Just fucking man up and tell them to fuck off, quit being a invisi-cuck.

On a side note, what happens if someone unfriends you? Does he vanish from your list?
Or does he remain, but is always shown as offline?

Would have non consensual intercourse while her younger brother watches

>friends

Attached: 1639332687151.png (460x416, 544.94K)

based and capri sun pilled

Why, so you can have the excuse to chimp out again?
Unfriend them yourself if you're genuinely salty about it and not just a stalking shitbag.

It took me a while to realize some people only put up with me out of pity and after unfriending them all we're probably all better off.

that's sad man, I hope you find A worthwhile fren eventually.