Game gets a sequel

>Game gets a sequel
>Has nothing in common with the first game except the characters

Attached: f.png (1201x806, 1.29M)

Saints Row

Naruto post-Shippuden time skip is so fucking soulless. It starts out ok but after Pain its just garbage all the way down.

Boruto just proved that without the Fox Naruto is worthless as a warrior, not even Sasuke is that bad after losing his purple eye.

Every single entry of DMC

Attached: 1583197801338.png (760x839, 1.03M)

everyone who is strong in that ridiculous anime doesn't deserve it. The only guy I respect is GUY

Cringe.

Power level went full retard
At the start of shippuden you have Sakura and the old lady fighting Sasori, the puppet master
Now compare this to gigant chakara dudes and laser beams. Ninja weapons stopped mattering

Nah, Gaara is cool since evn without his cheat he is strong, mom shield aside that is.
Even Neji was better since he reached to jonin with his potential sealed by the Hyuuga.

kurama didn't deserve to die for a discount villain

Thoughts on Chakra Gundams?

Attached: Madara flexes.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

Guy talks shit about hard work but he's a literal a taijutsu genius, to the point that his star pupil, who was all about hard work, never reached his level.

They're a cool concept wasted like many other cool things in Naruto, I wish they were more common tho like a fantasy land fighting againts space niggers with their magic robots.

I love how Madara just exists to flex on everyone

Cute shota

Attached: 77bd4cb11dc037a9afc4eb9ceaad7104615443dd.png (800x1069, 943.74K)

I want to say "ruined the series" but Naruto having gamabunta as a summon was just as retarded and then he like never used it

Really what ruined the series was dropping cool characters like neji or rock lee
and this

Attached: kkh.jpg (1200x900, 81.53K)

kinda like how the main character claimed he was going to be the best off hard work alone but turned out he was a literal god child with the most powerful entity on the planet in his stomach?

Wasn't he shit compared to Kakashi?

DMC3 works very well as a prequel to DMC1.

Naruto ended, why are you watching the shit sequel

Naruto stopped being good with the Chunin exam tournament, where I lost any semblance of ninjas doing ninja shit.

FIGHTING FOODONS

Storm 5 fucking wheeeeeeeeeen

They already have more than enough material

I actually liked Naruto's adult hokage design a lot. Too bad the series continued from the first boruto film.

There's a lot of good fights in the future like Naruto vs Pain but I think Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori was the peak of Shippuden quality-wise, which is an amazing feat because most women in Naruto are awful background characters and Sakura herself is one of the worst. I don't get how Kishimoto wrote such a nice fight that really showed off Sakura's skills and then made her very insufferable with the Sasuke bullshit later on.

Attached: 1602459197445.webm (720x480, 2.87M)

Attached: 1440709328131.webm (640x480, 1.78M)

Reminder that Jiraiya and Tobirama were the best characters in the series.

NARUTOOO NARUTOOOO BELIEVEEEE IT BELIEEEveEEEEE EEETT

Naruto is pure kno. Why'd they even make Boruto.

It all went downhill after this fight

Attached: 1596466164069.webm (640x480, 2.68M)

Jiraya and Shikamura more like. Tobirama has no screentime and the memes are just not enough to elevate him.