Wow this fucking sucks. I am not enjoying myself

Wow this fucking sucks. I am not enjoying myself.

Attached: show.jpg (440x440, 40.58K)

Same man. My motivation is dead at Maliketh

Ya it's like if super Mario was in hell

that's not Giants' Mountaintop

>endgame dragon-themed ruins high in the sky
this is the third time fromsoft has done this

everything after morgott fucking sucks, game should have ended there.

correction: everything after godrick sucked.

>can breathe scarlet rot all over him and hide behind pillars
ez

Attached: drapu.png (960x724, 260.17K)

But I've been playing the whole game without cheating though

yes, i was being generous.
after morgott it double-sucks.

It looked cool. That was neat for all twenty seconds.

Godskin duo is the worst boss from soft have done

I wish it could suck more.

Attached: 1641092186154.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

even maliketh cheats. his slashes clip through the entire pillars if you stay too close to them

The ruin the environment by filling it with some of the most obnoxious enemies in the game, but the hidden dragon boss is the best fight in the entire franchise.

Maliketh is like if they took Ludwig phase 2 ans Artorias and combined them into one boss

Except all Dragons have the same stupid moveset, just spam their stupid legs. Area looked great is all.

I wouldn't have minded it if they released those two snow areas, haligtree and farum azula as dlcs but with more finished content and new enemies rather than just copy pasting the same enemies that existed in the other areas.

Well the game does have destruction

>ancient war against giants
>distant ruins where people worship dragons
>a giant kiln

They recycled a lot of ideas.

there is already too many generic soldiers, dogs and rats copypasted in every area besides those but with scaled up hp and damage "because video game".

ngl, easiest part of the game for me, easier than academy. by now you should really have the tools to be able to deal with it.

i don't remember those particular ones being breakable. the spastic flying blackflame dog plays by his own rules

Generic soldiers are fine and most of them have different gimmicks especially the knights based on the area they are from. Most copy pasted enemies don't.

>First playthrough
>Go for a DEX build because I always end up going STR for these games and I want to avoid old habits
>End up on a 2kat build that does a ton of damage and is a lot of fun
>Second playthrough
>A STR build seems like it would be slow and cumbersome now, and I don't want to go straight for an INT build, so I'll try something different entirely, like FTH
>Try it out
>None of the incantations have meaningful impact that warrants having poured so many points into FTH
>Some enemies/bosses are super resistant to Holy damage, so your weapons are sometimes just fucking worthless
>Your weapons feel like they just generally do less damage overall
>Use a larval tear to switch back to DEX
>Deal tons of damage now, game is fun again

It just keeps going back to DEX. Are DEX and INT the only viable builds in this game, aside from maybe ARC bleed memery?

Attached: This makes me angry.jpg (533x900, 44.68K)

They all introduce exactly one new enemy, which is pitiful.
Haligtree has the little prawns.
Snowland has the archer cunts
Mountaintop has the non-boss version of Zamor (which is a stretch desu)
Mohgwyn felt the most unique of all the lategame areas eventhough it technically doesn't add anything you didn't see before.

>the eagles that take 2 swings from a great mace to drop down
what were they thinking

little prawns aren't new, there's a ruin in caelid with a bunch of them