If you didn't play through the genocide route, you didn't beat Undertale

If you didn't play through the genocide route, you didn't beat Undertale.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 14.86K)

i gave up because i was bored of the game at that point
should i go do it

Undyne and Sans are the best bosses in the game. If you enjoy the battle system, do it.

i can beat quake and doom on hard but trying to get good at bullet hells is just not for me. i tried 5 times and said "fuck it".

Unironically this. Genocide is literally the point of undertale and pacifist literally only exists for context and emotional depth for genocide. Undertale as a game literally doesn’t have a point or message without genocide, it’s the whole reason Toby made the game. Also it’s clear that Genocide is canon to deltarune as well.

Genocide is there to test how seriously you take Undertale as a work of art. If you do the Genocide run, you failed the test, because you proved you think of it as merely a toy rather than a story with characters you're supposed to get attached to. It's the equivalent of watching RoboCop for the violence and ignoring the political commentary.

fuck you robocop's violence and tone is the reason 99% people watch the movie.

I played Genocide for the story as well. I thought it was cool. One of the major reasons I liked it WAS that I attached the characters and enjoyed the story.

Why would I ever play, let alone beat, Undershit?

Because it's a masterpiece, and probably one of the best games of the 2010s.

Attached: DIE BAIT YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD.jpg (625x790, 54.21K)

How about you play the game instead of arguing with people on the internet about it. It's objectively a masterpiece, and that's why you should play it.

>Hurr undershit is a objective masterpiece
A low end bullet hell padded with the worst RPG mechanics i've ever seen doesn't even qualify for anything even above a 5/10

>"If you didn't play through the part of the game that's shit on purpose, then you didn't beat Undertale."
Yeah, I'll just go right ahead and tediously exhaust all the random encounters in every single area, just so the game can call me out as a mass murdering cunt.

Attached: 1426550875848.jpg (261x195, 15.61K)

I will not hurt the cute monsters.

Attached: E_bmlqLUYAA0rEU.jpg (1045x1085, 836.83K)

>If you didn't X, you didn't beat Y.

Stale posting format desu

>One portion of the game is made specifically to call you a cunt in every possible way.
Ending is especially bad and Chara is especially stupid McGuffin.

I'm a Neutralfag.

I seriously hope you don't think and are just paraphrasing what toby said or something

Your mom is Toby Fox in disguise.

If you haven’t played the pacifist run do so, it has a whole new level to explore. Only do genocide if you want a challenge. The two new bosses are hard as fuck but getting to them is boring as hell