Single attack

>Single attack
>No tracking
>Easily punishable
Miss me yet, Any Forums?

Attached: Dark Souls 2 Heide Knight.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

You move slow, have committed attacks, everything is stamina costly, it was balanced for that.

>no tracking
it's because you didn't lock on, the tracking is so broken it only works when you lock on.

what game?

What are you talking about? You can easily circle strafe these guys.

An early access for an unreleased Dark Souls sequel.

Can we ever go back?

Dark souls?

What do you think? Elden Ring has already sold 13 million copies which is more than the entire DaS series combined if I'm not mistaken.

Attached: Average nu-From boss.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

>ds2
>no tracking
Lol

Those enemies were specifically slow and heavy and not really meant to match your speed, just hit hard if they managed to land a blow.

Also you can literally walk circles around them and they can't do shit to you

So like 80% of the weapons in all souls games?

I liked the series better when it didn't try too hard to make it artificially difficult for the twitch speedtranny audience, and instead just tried to make a legit good game that gave a good challenge that could be overcome by players of all skill levels if they paid attention and learned from their Mistake, and without trying its utmost to frustrate the player with turbo-aggressive enemies that have infinite stamina, spam out attacks non-stop and have tracking attacks.
>TLDR:
Soul vs Soulless

Attached: 1515257313998.jpg (1357x768, 476.45K)

DS3 is like 15 million lifetime

More nebulous "muh tracking" cope that isn't actually reality. 99% of enemies in 2 commit a deliberate attack in one direction. You can sidestep most of the enemies and bosses. Any tracking can also just be countered by backstepping or rolling away because enemies don't jump at you from 30 feet away either with devil may cry special moves.

Haha imagine playing the game like, holy shit what a waste of time.

Attached: what does this boss even do.webm (640x360, 2.7M)

The open world, copy pasted generic content and the complete lack of pacing as a consequence plays a way bigger role in how soulless Elden Ring is imo.

DS3 has some fast bosses and it was still a good satisfying experience. Albeit it forced you to swap your slow weapon if you were using one.

Now that From is probably committed to open world from now on there will be growing demand for classic style Souls clones and I hope developers take note of this

Now post the hammer knight before SoTFS. Worse tracking than anything in ER.

>int

You didnt play the game.

>Albeit it forced you to swap your slow weapon if you were using one.

This alone makes it worse than ER.

ER has the exact same problem but much worse though

No it doesnt. You literally played yourself

YOUR WORDS EXACTLY

>DS3 doesnt let you use the weapons you want to use

ER does not have this problem. Your game is shit.

It's not a problem in Dark Souls 3 either, I don't know what user is talking about.

Dark Souls 2 is still the best of the souls series.

Nigga there's literally a webm of boss sperging in this very fucking thread where the guy barely has time to land 1 (one) attack with a fucking lightning fast katana. How fucking retarded are you?

DS3 had like 3 bosses like that, ER is choke full of them

Attached: 1647196302108.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Dark Souls Design Philosophy:
>observe enemy attack patterns and learn from your mistake, every challenge can be overcome with nearly any setup by just paying attention
Elden Ring Design Philosophy:
>BRUUUUUUUH JUST CHEESE AND COUNTER EVERY BULLSHIT ENEMY WITH EVEN BIGGER BULLSHIT FRFR NO CAP *DABS* *FLOSSES*

Attached: 1529747676048.gif (267x320, 451.96K)

I used to disparage Dark Souls 2 for having a little too much aids in it, but it doesn't even come close to the absolutely demented amounts of bullshit in Elden Ring. Forgive me Tanimura.

holy cope