>Batman
>Wonder Woman
>Harley Quinn
>Joker
>Poison Ivy
>Raven
>Static
>Black Adam
what do you think of the DC character lineup?

Attached: MarvinIdle.png (328x398, 50.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KEeHnlMaAeM
vocaroo.com/15WAE5T2RZKv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Another westoid smash clone

Attached: throw it in the fucking trash.jpg (325x410, 24.43K)

>Static

Based

>NOOOO!!!! YOU MUST ONLy LIKE SHIT FROM THE CHURCH OF BING BING BING WAHOO!!
Take a shower, pedo.

Attached: 1623108161125.jpg (640x650, 52.72K)

You're never going to be Japanese.

It's a ok line up.
Any other leaks as of late?
I've noticed Tendies have been trying to shit up threads in fear of who knows god what as of late.

I believe Eleven was found via voice line references. Not including Godzilla by a technicality, she might be the first 3rd party rep.

Powerful

Attached: pink_trn_crp69.png (587x532, 734.04K)

Besides the DC characters, heres a lineup of everybody who's been datamined so far in this video

youtu.be/KEeHnlMaAeM

fuck off nigger

Why was Velma in datamined video?
She just got revealed. That's not news.

and you forgot there's velma render exist.
They're in the old threads. You can find them.

She was leaked before she was "revealed".

She was datamined before she got officially revealed back in the first playtest, then screenshots and gameplay videos of her got leaked out when the second playtest was still up

Wile when

Attached: wile-phone.png (651x387, 612.19K)

Neat, but it needs more Looney Tunes reps.

Attached: Queen Tyr'ahnee ready to fire.jpg (1280x524, 182.11K)

I'm sure more will be added after Marvin and Taz.

>IT'S
>TIME
>TO PARTY

Attached: six-flags.jpg (1267x1500, 82.9K)

Duck Dodgers was underrated.
Such a good show

Depends on who, I wanna see Foghorn or Wile in next for Looney Tunes. If it would be Daffy, I'd be wanting the Bob Clampet or Looney Tunes cartoons Daffy. Chuck Jones Daff would fit more if he was Duck Dogers.

Attached: 1614298302820.jpg (480x360, 9.24K)

Now that you mention it, would Daffy and Dodgers be seperate characters or a shared moveset?

I was reading some posts on Twitter and Reddit.
They mentioned "hungrybox"
Why did they call it hungrybox? Lol.

Only one I don't like in the list is Poison Ivy, I know she's there only for Harley Quinn brand synergy. Should've just gotten The Flash instead, or at least Swamp Thing if you REALLY needed a plant controller.

>money paws curls
instead of kino daffy duck we get his shitty Duck Dodgers variant to be a rival to marvin and we never get his real version.

Attached: monkeypaw.jpg (1280x720, 60.81K)

Flash with Reverse Flash and Jay Garrick alts like in Injustice 2 would be great.

if the Unique Perk thing can change movesets, then I could see you being able to switch between the two.
fuck off

Maybe separate if they really want to have both stand out. Unless they wanna try and do something like what they are maybe planning with the OC characters and give Daffy a Duck Dodgers alt entirely different animations but have the same moveset.

Attached: shit posts.png (645x475, 278.63K)

Not even just those two. With how varied the skins are set to be we could get so many other Speedsters as well.

Attached: 6147ef2847f359d7e2849451_The Red Death.jpg (600x492, 206.98K)

defend it or stfu kid

Keep that fucker away from Multiversus.
If there's something that was added to why Nick All Star Brawl failed, was due to him making the Smash killer jokes, as Nintendorks took the shitposting on Twitter dead serious like it was a full on threat to them.
Fuck that guy, I hope he doesn't talk about Fraymakers.

Unique perks don't change movesets, they're just buff your character's existing moveset/stats.

Hungrybox was the guy who spread the original leaks all over the place, essentially forcing WB to reveal Multiversus early because of it. If it weren't for him, the game probably would've only had been revealed at around this time.

vocaroo.com/15WAE5T2RZKv