Defend this

Defend this

Attached: 1647540198556.jpg (1080x1703, 678.35K)

why?

Attached: 1463705661631.jpg (1280x720, 422.78K)

Because shills will defend anything

really hope KT/Nacon doesn't fuck up with TDU solar crown just so they can blow these (((AAA game companies))) out of the water by providing a good racing game for a flat $60 with no bullshit attached

>Y-Y-YOU WILL BUY THE MTX

lmao, snoyroaches deserve it tbf

>y-y-you don't need to buy the mtx you get enough from racing
Not anymore LMAO

what a jew

So where are the GT7 shills now?

Attached: ok.png (680x899, 94.62K)

I can smell the seething from here

who cares? i thought gran turismo was dead since 3?

>I believe this in my mind

>Defend this

>capitalism ‘bad’
>poor people ‘good’

It isn't surprising at all.
Think about the "people" that buy these games. FIFA, Madden, CoD, etc. The same exact game year after year.
These "people" are the most brain-dead of "gamers". These "people" are willingly being fucked over. These are the types that are your audience. You think if you fuck them again they'll notice? They're too brain-dead to notice.

I hate how they ruined singleplayer with cafe shit while I was promissed going back to older games singleplayer. But with all prise game got, I felt alone.
Now I can share some hate with more people, so it feels nice.

>I see nothing bad in my favorite hobby being corrupted
It's faggots like you that allowed gaming to get destroyed over the last 15 years.

nailed it.

None of those games do this. You can't buy individual players or guns on those games for real money. They have packs you can buy but every game has those. GT7 is charging $40 for one fucking car. In those other games you can get like 4 seasons worth of DLC for that price. Gt7 is more Jewish than all of those games.

they're targeting the 'simulator' audience with the pricing of the cars, but then the problem is the game doesn't play like a simulator or have the ffb/tire model to support that
iracing gets away with charging a fuckton per car because they're study-level simulations of the actual thing

Attached: bait 2.jpg (627x626, 44.11K)

you are proving his point

You WILL spend 40 real-life dollars to buy the newest car you dumb goy!

Attached: gt7payout.jpg (1198x398, 66.87K)

what is everyone complaining about, the first two got huge increases

They made more than two Gran Turismos?

This has the same vibe as the people who say "I'll be dead by then so it won't affect me" or "it doesn't affect me so I don't care".

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

It doesn't matter what's slightly shittier, they're all kike scams and anyone stupid enough to support this garbage deserves exactly what they get.

I can't

Attached: vegan_sashimi.jpg (1536x2048, 490.61K)

...what is it?

Haha what, I'm pretty sure FIFA players would kill for the chance to be able to buy a player card they want for only $40.

They also take ten times longer than all the other races.